sexy vs. slutty clothing

so guys, what catches your eyes?

tight clothes? bright colors? short skirts? open blouses?

what's sexy, what's slutty?

is a sexy-dressed girl easier to approach than one in jeans and a sweat-shirt?

any other comments on the topic?

1. so guys, what catches your eyes?

I like a girls hair, smile, then her eyes, then her legs. It's awfully hard to see other things I like without having her take her clothes off.

2. tight clothes?

If she has a nice bod, tight clothes will look good in certain circumstances. I would really wonder about a gal who wore them to church. I might think a lady who wore very tight clothing to the mall was a tease. All depends on the circumstances.

3. bright colors?

All depends on the outfit and the location.

4. short skirts?

Shot skirts are nice in some places, yes. I don't think a lady ought to wear them to work.

5. open blouses?

Depends on how open they are and where. I'm a man. The more I can see, the more I like it. But I would have little respect for a woman who showed too much in the wrong place.

6. what's sexy, what's slutty?

Have to make that decision on a view by view basis. But I don't think any clothes are clutty if they are worn in the right place under the right circumstances.

A woman can be quite sexy with an overcoat on if she carries herself well. There are some women that can't be sexy if they had very little or nothing on. Sexiness is determined by the woman herself and not by what she's wearing.

7. Is a sexy-dressed girl easier to approach than one in jeans and a sweat-shirt?

It all depends on the girl and the circumstances. All women are approachable if you use the correct method, are a gentleman about it, and her boyfriend isn't within five miles.

8. any other comments on the topic?

Your questions are way too general.

I don't care for bright colors. They can be too annoying sometimes. Short skirts I also don't care for.

Well, I'd definetely have to say tight clothes don't do it for me. But, I do like tight blouses and partially open blouses where you can see a little more than the neck, but no cleaveage, its just too suggestive in a public place.

Girls with jeans and a shirt/sweater are no doubt very sexy (unless the clothes look really raggy), but it all depends on the women. Some look hot in blouses, skirts, and the like, while some look hot in just regular clothes.

But I'd have to say one of the biggest turn-ons and physically attractive part of a woman (aside from her face) is when she wears a tight blouse like I mentioned above.

And especially when she has a purse strap in between her breasts, for example. I just love that.

I think you get into slutty clothing when your purposely show too much to get attention. Other than that, you just look hot.

• 2 weeks later...

d

I don't care for bright colors. They can be too annoying sometimes. Short skirts I also don't care for. Well, I'd definetely have to say tight clothes don't do it for me. But, I do like tight blouses and partially open blouses where you can see a little more than the neck, but no cleaveage, its just too suggestive in a public place. Girls with jeans and a shirt/sweater are no doubt very sexy (unless the clothes look really raggy), but it all depends on the women. Some look hot in blouses, skirts, and the like, while some look hot in just regular clothes. But I'd have to say one of the biggest turn-ons and physically attractive part of a woman (aside from her face) is when she wears a tight blouse like I mentioned above. And especially when she has a purse strap in between her breasts, for example. I just love that. I think you get into slutty clothing when your purposely show too much to get attention. Other than that, you just look hot.