how to write a good resume

Mandy

My academics are fair but English poor. Please help me writing a good resume well. How to write good and well. I want to get a AS job next year will qualified. I am in U with a lower second class honour. I have nothing qualification except this. What should I get a better job?

Yes, your English is very poor. I recommend you use a professional resume writing service to assist you. You can find them in the phone book under Resumes or Employment Agencies. You can also find some on the Internet.

I urge you to spend more time on your English. If you have a great resume, most employers will expect you to have a fairly decent command of the English language. Right now, most employers would not hire you if the job required good English.

You can either become more proficient in English, which you CAN do, or you can seek employment in your native country.

Perhaps you can take some concentrated English courses or have a tutor help you. Proper English is not easy to learn for many, even for those born in countries where English is the accepted language.

How can you believe someone from a university can write such English?

Yes, your English is very poor. I recommend you use a professional resume writing service to assist you. You can find them in the phone book under Resumes or Employment Agencies. You can also find some on the Internet. I urge you to spend more time on your English. If you have a great resume, most employers will expect you to have a fairly decent command of the English language. Right now, most employers would not hire you if the job required good English.

You can either become more proficient in English, which you CAN do, or you can seek employment in your native country. Perhaps you can take some concentrated English courses or have a tutor help you. Proper English is not easy to learn for many, even for those born in countries where English is the accepted language.

YOU ASK: "How can you believe someone from a university can write such English?"

A lot of people from foreign lands, particularly Asian countries and third world countries where the language is totally unrelated to English, struggle with learning English. However, many do quite well for starting from scratch.

The brain picks up languages very well at early ages, seven and under. If foreigners learn English in high school or college, very often the goal is to gain a rudimentary knowledge of the language, enough to get by. Many students who come to the US to study take English enrichment courses to further polish their writing abilities.

Not knowing where this poster came from, it's hard for me to completely answer your question. But I'm sure it was someone who didn't know a word of English before they started studying. With that in mind, I think they have done just fine. They will need more study and work before engaging in a job that requires well-spoken and well-written English.

Give them some credit for giving it a try. For me, it is extremely difficult to learn foreign languages to I limit myself to picking up the dirty words.