the game or is it

stumped

So it comes to this, finally being so confused that I do not know what to do, finally realizing there is a woman around I am totally interested and has been here all along. Now how to get started, I have known this girl for about 3 years now and we used to work together it was a really casual environment for a work place but we havent ever really talked alot recently I have moved on from that place of work but stopped by from time to time to see how everyone is doing..

Her and I have a strange relationship however and this is what hinders me most, so much in fact as to get some outside advice if possible. normally when we are both together neither of us will speak to each other, for instance if she is in a room talking with someone and I come in she will finish what she is saying and then work quietly, and the same can be said vice versa, however it is not a matter of avoidance, and we have never had a bad encounter to my recollection.

and lately she has been coming to social events like the college and career group I have been attending. which further boggles my small mind, any input would be a great help

The next time you see her, try to find an opportunity to speak with her alone, and find an appropriate time in the conversation to ask her out on a date. Just see what happens. There really is no downside to asking her out, you'll have an opportunity to see what becomes of this crush.

So it comes to this, finally being so confused that I do not know what to do, finally realizing there is a woman around I am totally interested and has been here all along. Now how to get started, I have known this girl for about 3 years now and we used to work together it was a really casual environment for a work place but we havent ever really talked alot recently I have moved on from that place of work but stopped by from time to time to see how everyone is doing.. Her and I have a strange relationship however and this is what hinders me most, so much in fact as to get some outside advice if possible. normally when we are both together neither of us will speak to each other, for instance if she is in a room talking with someone and I come in she will finish what she is saying and then work quietly, and the same can be said vice versa, however it is not a matter of avoidance, and we have never had a bad encounter to my recollection. and lately she has been coming to social events like the college and career group I have been attending. which further boggles my small mind, any input would be a great help