Penis Size

mickeyj

I have an extrememly large penis. I know, you have heard this before, but I really do. My problem is that my girlfriend has a hard time taking my penis inside her so that I might reach ejaculation. Any suggestions?

unless it's bigger than a new born, you have no troubles. If it's that big, you better not go out in public, might hurt someone. It takes time for a girl to get "used" to sex. Unless you mean the part about going in too far........... which is unavoidable, and VERY painful for a girl.

I would suggest you NOT date Lorena Bobbit. However, if you are gentle you do not need to insert the entire penis in order to get enough friction to achieve orgasm. Do some experimenting and stay away from Lorena.

I am in much the same situation. I cannot go in all the way with my partner, and it took a while for her to get used to me.

I'm sure you can manage. Just takes time and being gentle. I suggest going in slowly at first and just sitting still with her for a few minutes until she relaxes. Might work.