Christmas Gift

Blondie

Hi :)

I have been having trouble thinking of what to get my boyfriend of, what will be 3 1/2 months, for Christmas. I have one thing, but it is small and I need something to with it. Those Kiss-Kiss bears from hallmark, i am going to keep the boy one and give the girl one to him, but i need something else to go with it. His bday is the week of Christmas too, although I think I know what I will get him for that. Any cute ideas for me?

Thanks bunches :-þ

to go with those lame kiss-kiss bears?

Hi :) I have been having trouble thinking of what to get my boyfriend of, what will be 3 1/2 months, for Christmas. I have one thing, but it is small and I need something to with it. Those Kiss-Kiss bears from hallmark, i am going to keep the boy one and give the girl one to him, but i need something else to go with it. His bday is the week of Christmas too, although I think I know what I will get him for that. Any cute ideas for me? Thanks bunches :-þ

sorry, but this is the honest truth...

I would have been with my bf for almost 5 months on christmas, and i would never get him something like that...

I am going to get him Pearl Harbour (one movie we both saw together), maybe the first war movie we both saw together, a bottle of port and maybe a cherry plum tree.....all things he likes, but doesnt signify that I am looking for anything before he is ready...

I mean we are quiet serious for most couples of five months, i mean we have the photos of each other framed and stuff like that, but i still wouldnt expect anything romantic or give anything romantic at only this point in time!