i'm a mess

juli

Ok everyone, I have a question that I certainly hope you can help me with.

I want to ask this guy at work out, but the entire situation is quite weird. Long story--he's 54, I'm 41. He's totally buff, totally bald, and totally adorable. When I'm around him, I feel like I'm 14, not 41. He makes me blush and giggle so bad, it's terrible.

He's quite religious, and I have a past that he is somewhat aware of...one of the other guys at work said he's scared of me, afraid that I will seduce him. (well...I would, if he'd let me). I am just so incredibly attracted to this man.

He is a very friendly person, on the surface, he talks to everyone at work, both guys and women, but I was told by someone he works with that he really likes me too, I said he doesn't act like it, he said he's "just weird".

He is so into his beliefs, and so - for lack of a better word - clean, and I just can't seem to get him to take me seriously. When I see him, he just grins and laughs heh heh heh and says some comment, and of course I giggle and blush and feel like a total fool.

Can't ask him for coffee, he doesn't drink it. I thought about asking if he'd come drill some holes in my wall for me (walls are concrete), but once he gets here, I don't know what to do next. HELP!!! Please, this sounds so stupid, but I am totally serious. Thanks!

The guy has got to eat so why not fix him dinner or invite him out for dinner. The drilling holes thing is sort of corny unless you are aware that he enjoys drilling holes in concrete.

If a lady invited me to her place to put holes in her concrete, I'd tell her where to stuff her drill.

You ought to just come clean with him. The guy's 54 years old and he can handle you being attracted to him and wanting to get together.

Now, if he's to squeeky clean for you...just end it right now. Otherwise, make your move. I think he's probably waiting for a signal from you.

You could also invite him to some special occasion in your town...a play, a movie, an art show...something like that. But do something here and do it soon.

Well, I guess that did sound really stupid about the hole thing...except that he's a maintenance guy at work, and I am sure he has the tools to do this thing. I don't know yet if he's too clean for me or not, but I would really like to find out!