HEY TONY

yumurcak

THANKS TONY for your suggestions i am a turkish guy

from Istanbul city Turkey and working in a assistance service commercial at Senegal Honorary Consulate General

my mission is to participate in workship with people who want help to Africa...i thought you can send me e mail because i saw u re interested with my problem However its good u gave me request u re so kind thank you !

my e mail is <e-mail address removed> and my name is Gungor !

I will definitely write you. A lot of people say I am full of instant bull, similar to your city, so we may have a lot in common. I have always wanted to visit Turkey but I am reluctant to go to a country named after myself.

It's nice to know people in high places but in the last few months all my friends have moved to the basement so having a buddy in the Turkish Consulate will be a great benefit to myself and hopefully it could work out well for you.

Thank you and I will write soon.

thx for your interest but here not turkish consulate

please read well here is Senegal (african country)consulate

and we re in Istanbul city Turkey and me am turkish guy

Senegal is lovely exotic country there are a lot of fishes and nice flowers fruits like mango...

and senegalese are nice people sportsman this year senegal participate world cup football... they love life and love is important in their life...

I will definitely write you. A lot of people say I am full of instant bull, similar to your city, so we may have a lot in common. I have always wanted to visit Turkey but I am reluctant to go to a country named after myself. It's nice to know people in high places but in the last few months all my friends have moved to the basement so having a buddy in the Turkish Consulate will be a great benefit to myself and hopefully it could work out well for you. Thank you and I will write soon.