overly possessive ??

My wife went on a business trip to Florida with a bunch of her male coworkers. I wasn't to cool with the idea of her spending a week with these guys because I know at least a couple have the hots for her. But I wasn't about to let some silly jealousy of mine stop her. But when she came back, she told me that they went to a clothing optional beach. While everyone else had swimsuits, she went totally nude since she didn't have her suit with her. She said she saw a sign saying it was legal so she decided just this one time. I was really upset and told her I didn't like her parading herself around naked for the public to see. She said it was just something she did on the spur of the moment and would never do it again. Perhaps I'm old fashion, but I've always been of the belief that a wife shouldn't expose her breasts or genitalia for the opposite sex to see. One of her coworkers talked to me after she told him what I said. He said I was over reacting. He said it's not like she was having sex or something. He said she was just enjoying a little sun and that no one touched her. He said I was being overly possessive and that I was acting like some kind of Teliban extremist husband who insisted his wife being covered from head to toe when in public. I don't know. Am I being an overly possessive husband? Should I just forget the whole thing? After all, she was honest with me and I don't want to make her feel she's better off not telling me things.

When she was buck nekkid at this nude beach, were any of her male coworkers there with her/on the beach also?

Is your wife the kind of person who would do this sort of thing? Daring? A bit of an exhibitionist? Adventurous?

What I'm getting at is...is she the kind of person you could see doing this sort of thing or is this totally out of character?

No offense but it sounds like a very strange thing for a wife to do while away on a business trip, particularly if it's something she's never done before. Not to mention, it sounds like a risky type of thing to do.....I'm sure there are plenty of nutjobs on a nude beach.

If she hadn't told you about this, would you have found out from someone else? (just trying to get at her motivation for telling you)

L

My wife has had a touch of daring in her, but never was an exhibitionist. She said she has never done anything like this before. She thought it would be fun to try and after a lot of encouragement from her coworkers, she decided to try it just once. Yes, the coworkers were with her but they were not nude, only she was. With regards to the safety issue, she said she felt safe because of her coworkers' presence. She said they were with her all the time and would never let anyone harass her. I don't know. Should I lighten up a bit and figure it doesn't make any difference if these guys saw my wife this way? After all they didn't touch her and

When she was buck nekkid at this nude beach, were any of her male coworkers there with her/on the beach also? Is your wife the kind of person who would do this sort of thing? Daring? A bit of an exhibitionist? Adventurous? What I'm getting at is...is she the kind of person you could see doing this sort of thing or is this totally out of character? No offense but it sounds like a very strange thing for a wife to do while away on a business trip, particularly if it's something she's never done before. Not to mention, it sounds like a risky type of thing to do.....I'm sure there are plenty of nutjobs on a nude beach. If she hadn't told you about this, would you have found out from someone else? (just trying to get at her motivation for telling you) L

Qn: why didn't u come with them on this trip?

My wife has had a touch of daring in her, but never was an exhibitionist. She said she has never done anything like this before. She thought it would be fun to try and after a lot of encouragement from her coworkers, she decided to try it just once. Yes, the coworkers were with her but they were not nude, only she was. With regards to the safety issue, she said she felt safe because of her coworkers' presence. She said they were with her all the time and would never let anyone harass her. I don't know. Should I lighten up a bit and figure it doesn't make any difference if these guys saw my wife this way? After all they didn't touch her and

You wrote:

Yes, the coworkers were with her but they were not nude, only she was. With regards to the safety issue, she said she felt safe because of her coworkers' presence. She said they were with her all the time and would never let anyone harass her.

Holy doodle. What kind of tramp IS your wife? She goes away on a business trip with men she obviously knows have the hots for her (not implying she had any choice but to go), she then goes to a nude beach with them, is buck nekkid with all of them present, has the audacity to say she felt 'safe' because they were there?

Sorry toots, but your wife is a few bricks shy of a load. A spouse who takes their marriage seriously doesn't pull this kind of stunt. In some circles, her behavior would award her the title "skank" or "hooch" or "----tease"...

This is not how a married woman conducts herself, period. Let alone while she's away on business.

No, you have every right to be hurt, p*ssed, concerned, jealous, insulted, beytrayed, and whatever else you might be feeling.

Bully for her that she told you, big deal. I imagine if she really cared about your feelings, she likely wouldn't have been showing her titties and hoohoo to the guys at work, and to the rest of the beach.

Gee, the guys at her work must think it's really cool....now whenever they look at her at work, they KNOW what she looks like under her clothes.

Either your wife is a dumb ditz, or she did this, and told you about it because she's a) trying to send you a message that she's not happy in the marriage....b) is giving you a cry for help because she's got some type of mental illness/personality disorder....c) who the hell knows.

My heart goes out to you. Does she even REALIZE how inappropriate this was? Guess not, or she wouldn't have done it.

I sure wouldn't want to be married to a skank like that....and do you really believe none of them touched her? I mean, come on.....she got naked in front a bunch of her coworkers....

Laurynn

Wow, you really see this in a sleazy light.

There's nothing wrong with her enjoying a little sun and a skinny dip. There's also nothing wrong with some guys enjoying her natural beauty. Would it have made much difference if she wore a bikini or swimsuit? These guys would have still found her sexy. Or should she never go to a beach at all because someone guy might see her and find her attractive?

I also wouldn't assume that just because she wasn't wearing office cloths, the guys would loose self control and grope her.

If this guy is going to get uptight because some guys look at his wife or finds her atractive, it's his problem. Perhaps he should have married an ugly girl.

You wrote: Holy doodle. What kind of tramp IS your wife? She goes away on a business trip with men she obviously knows have the hots for her (not implying she had any choice but to go), she then goes to a nude beach with them, is buck nekkid with all of them present, has the audacity to say she felt 'safe' because they were there? Sorry toots, but your wife is a few bricks shy of a load. A spouse who takes their marriage seriously doesn't pull this kind of stunt. In some circles, her behavior would award her the title "skank" or "hooch" or "----tease"... This is not how a married woman conducts herself, period. Let alone while she's away on business. No, you have every right to be hurt, p*ssed, concerned, jealous, insulted, beytrayed, and whatever else you might be feeling. Bully for her that she told you, big deal. I imagine if she really cared about your feelings, she likely wouldn't have been showing her titties and hoohoo to the guys at work, and to the rest of the beach. Gee, the guys at her work must think it's really cool....now whenever they look at her at work, they KNOW what she looks like under her clothes. Either your wife is a dumb ditz, or she did this, and told you about it because she's a) trying to send you a message that she's not happy in the marriage....b) is giving you a cry for help because she's got some type of mental illness/personality disorder....c) who the hell knows. My heart goes out to you. Does she even REALIZE how inappropriate this was? Guess not, or she wouldn't have done it. I sure wouldn't want to be married to a skank like that....and do you really believe none of them touched her? I mean, come on.....she got naked in front a bunch of her coworkers.... Laurynn

Having her coworkers admire her beauty is one thing (the poster already stated that some of her coworkers had the "hots" for her), but her showing off her titties and beaver is entirely another. Not to mention, it's completely unprofessional and in most professions, regardless of whether you did this on your own free time, if you did such a thing, you'd get your ass canned. But hey, maybe things are different for you at Walmart.

And if you think it's appropriate for a wife to go off to some nude beach with her oggling male coworkers and sit there in the buff, well you're about as lost as this guy's wife is. Ta Ta!

L