he is always tired

nancie

my boyfriend is always tired and would enjoy very much making love to him every night. i can't get him to make love to me in the mornings. i am bored! that is probably why i am here writing this to stangers. maybe something is wrong with me like a sexual disorder. ha ha! well best of luck to all of you on your relationships.

You aren't responsible for your boyfriend's medical or psychological problems. Tell him to get help or you will be history. No sane man would expect a woman to remain with him forever without meaningful sexual gratification.

There are many reasons a man would be tired a lot or have a highly diminished libido...but if your boyfriend is under 30, I would consider this a medical emergency.

Psychological disorders such as excessive stress, guilt, shame or excessive masturbation, lack of sufficient sensual or visual stimulation, etc. can cause fatigue and/or sexual dysfunction and lack of interest in sex. A psychologist should be consulted for these.

Your boyfriend should first see a highly competent medical doctor specializing in internal medicine for a complete physical. Such problems as high blood pressure, tachycardia (fast beating heart), diabetes, prescription or over the counter medications, lack of exercise, lack of proper nutrients or gas levels in the blood, chronic fatigue disorder, and a host of other medical problems could contribute to his fatigue or lack of interest in sex.

Once physical causes are ruled out, he should then see the psychological therapist.

There's a good chance he may even be lying to you, using this fatigue thing as an excuse. Maybe he's gay. Only a possiblity. Maybe he just has no interest in sex...or maybe he's got a sexually transmitted disease he doesn't want to tell you about. (I hope not!)

Use your own judgement on just how involved you want to be in his treatment but if he won't cooperate, go find another boyfriend. There are just too many guys who would make love to you in a heartbeat.

Thanks! Yes, there are others and I would like to tell that to my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You aren't responsible for your boyfriend's medical or psychological problems. Tell him to get help or you will be history. No sane man would expect a woman to remain with him forever without meaningful sexual gratification. There are many reasons a man would be tired a lot or have a highly diminished libido...but if your boyfriend is under 30, I would consider this a medical emergency. Psychological disorders such as excessive stress, guilt, shame or excessive masturbation, lack of sufficient sensual or visual stimulation, etc. can cause fatigue and/or sexual dysfunction and lack of interest in sex. A psychologist should be consulted for these. Your boyfriend should first see a highly competent medical doctor specializing in internal medicine for a complete physical. Such problems as high blood pressure, tachycardia (fast beating heart), diabetes, prescription or over the counter medications, lack of exercise, lack of proper nutrients or gas levels in the blood, chronic fatigue disorder, and a host of other medical problems could contribute to his fatigue or lack of interest in sex. Once physical causes are ruled out, he should then see the psychological therapist. There's a good chance he may even be lying to you, using this fatigue thing as an excuse. Maybe he's gay. Only a possiblity. Maybe he just has no interest in sex...or maybe he's got a sexually transmitted disease he doesn't want to tell you about. (I hope not!) Use your own judgement on just how involved you want to be in his treatment but if he won't cooperate, go find another boyfriend. There are just too many guys who would make love to you in a heartbeat.