how to do with my hubby??

Earnest

Quit being so superficial!!! You're probably not much to look at either. Beauty is only skin deep, and if you havn't realized that yet, then there's no hope for you. Grow up!

Right now I have no feeling on my wife. What can i do? she looks like fat, bad boy figure, not beautiful, trouble some

Start joining your wife in exercise and start a diet together. Get her back down to an attractive weight for you.

The fat people who read posts here get militant when I suggest that fat is not pretty so I won't go into that. However, it's obvious that you will be more attracted to your wife if she sheds some pounds and looks more like the lady you fell in love with.

Be by her side, be supportive, and be active along with her in her efforts to slim down.

Thank you so much, Tony!

I have noticed an increasing number of men that look like, and show more characteristics of women. The opposite is true of women. Is this part of the evolutionary cycle and if so, how many generations will men still be men and women, women?

Well, there seems to be an increase in the number of people desiring sex change operations...both men and women. I cannot imagine why a man with a penis would want it wacked off in favor of a vagina but I think it's great that the operation is available.

A lot of the answer to your question depends on a variety of definitions of what is a man and what is a woman. Every woman wants a man but each has a different definition of what a real man is.

Some women now want a man who can talk about his feelings and show his "female" side...but, at the same time, they want a take charge guy who doesn't take any crap.

So I think it's just a bit harder being the kind of man women want...but I don't think real men are vanishing from the planet. They are just getting crazier trying to live up to women's expectations of them.

I still find women quite feminine. There are some who want to act masculine, especially in the work world. Some of them are lesbian, some of them are confirmed bachelorettes, but I find most women are able to be feminine and at the same time get along well in the work world and around masculine events such as sports, etc.

I find no gender problems at all, myself.

Ya know, it's really hard to give you advice based on the very little information you've given.

How long have you been married? Did your wife look a lot different when you first married her? (thinner, more beautiful, etc)...

Do you have children? How many? What are their ages?

Does your wife stay at home to raise your children/take care of your home?

Does your wife actually have TIME to take better care of herself, or is she running herself ragged, trying to raise the kids, maintain your home, maybe even work as well? How much do you help around the house? How much do you help with raising the kids, making meals, getting the kids ready for bed?

Do you do things to make your wife feel special, needed, respected, appreciated? Or do you take her for granted? If she doesn't feel appreciated or needed, over time she'll likely start to feel discouraged and really warn out......and then maybe she starts to have little interest in her appearance.

How do YOU look? Do you still look like the same guy you were when she married you? Have YOU gained any weight? Do you have a big gut? I wonder how attracted to YOU, she is? Wonder what she'd say if someone asked her....

Sometimes people let themselves go becuz they are depressed...and they just don't care. Could your wife be depressed?

Laurynn