What can i do?

i have broken up with my ex last year and is almost been a yr now. I have then started a new relationship with another girl whome used to be my frd. however we have so many problems and I know she doesn't love me very much. Our relationship has dragged on for about 9 mths and i am not happy at all time. I have tried to dump her but the lonely feelings afterwards is so strong. And i know what would make me happy : my ex comes back to me. I love my ex but she doesn't love me anymore. She has her new bf now and have a new life. I am a loser. So what can I do to forget my ex? is been a yr already and still cannot let go of her. Will drugs help?

Drugs won't do anything but make you more miserable. You need to get over your ex. (Duh.) If it's been a year, you should be over her much more than you are now. Go on with your life. Develop some new interests and hobbies. Make some more friends. You can't stay with someone simply because you are afraid/lonely without them. You have to take charge of your life and do things. It's not bad being single. You'll forget about your ex only when you keep busy enough and stay busy enough that you don't have time to sit around and dwell on the situation.

i have broken up with my ex last year and is almost been a yr now. I have then started a new relationship with another girl whome used to be my frd. however we have so many problems and I know she doesn't love me very much. Our relationship has dragged on for about 9 mths and i am not happy at all time. I have tried to dump her but the lonely feelings afterwards is so strong. And i know what would make me happy : my ex comes back to me. I love my ex but she doesn't love me anymore. She has her new bf now and have a new life. I am a loser. So what can I do to forget my ex? is been a yr already and still cannot let go of her. Will drugs help?

Clia is absolutely right.

DONT stay with your gf just cuz u dont wanna be alone.

i did that for a while, and yes it was hard to break up with him, but it's a great relief. i am single now, i do get lonely sometimes, but i am not lying to myself anymore.

get out there, have fun, pick up some girls, learn a new sport, whatever ... just dont sit there n think bout your ex please! Every time u remember her, say to yourself "she hates me. she's a bitch!".

Best of luck to u!