Concerned about my friend !

Dana

I'm concerned about my good friend (H) who's deeply in love

with his ex g/f who doesn't love him back!!!

to be more precise, that girl whom is called to be (A lady to die

for) has already got other 2 guys r following her and (H) is the third one!

i only chatted with that girl for 3 times to get to know her more

and i tried to find out what kind of girls is she!

she surprised me about one thing she mentioned! she said that she would never be able to love some one ! i kind of found out

what kind of girl is she, who likes to play a role with every guy she meets, could it be that she likes to see those guys r chasing her like fools and keep them hanging on!?

i really want to help my poor friend (H), to let him get over

her for that girl DOSN'T deserve him! so he can finally find the right girl for him, but i failed many times :(

he's so determined to get her back!

is it possible that he doesn't love her for love! but to prove to those guys that he'll win her love no matter what!!?

what can i do to stop him ?

Leave the situation alone and stay out of it. Your friend has lessons he has to learn.

Because she may be seeing other men is irrelevant, no matter what he agenda is. If she loves your friend, she will drop the others. If she doesn't, he will certainly find out about the others soon enough.

There is no way to know what his ex's motives are but they probably aren't good. When he sobers up from his stupor of love, he will see things more clearly and act more cautiously in the future.

When someone is deeply in love, there isn't much you can tell them. They have to learn for themselves over time. Trying to advise them will only strain the friendship.