Feeling depress, feeling loss.

Michelle

Life is bored, the present job seems don't have a future, except i get the money by the end of @ month. Man seems like a rare species too, it's difficult to find a good man to share my life. What can I do?

why don't you find some interests?? get involved in some things . . . even things you never thought you'd enjoy! life is too short, we don't know exactly why were here, BUT . . . TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!! oh, and don't stress yourself LOOKING for a man, enjoy YOURSELF first!

Life is bored, the present job seems don't have a future, except i get the money by the end of @ month. Man seems like a rare species too, it's difficult to find a good man to share my life. What can I do?

I own 2 compaines, have a bf for 10 years, make good $$ and have $$$ in the bank. My life is such a routine though. Lots of pressure from work (although I'm the boss). Also, there is pressure from the family to get married. I'm "only" 30 but don't want to settle down yet.

I wish I could . But I HAVE to be physically in Canada to look after my business. Have big company which requires constant supervision and innovation. The other company also need daily attention too

I have a terrific bf, very nice and understanding, and of course good looking (eyes of the beholder). He understands and "adjust" to my every move. But I'm still depressed. Probably because of the loss of excitment. You don't have to flame me. I know I AM WRONG!

I think the problem is that i put too much focus on my work instead of letting myself relaxed a bit. Always want to stay ahead of the competition. Constantly thinking about ways that I can do to improve my business or upgrade my self.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???????

why don't you find some interests?? get involved in some things . . . even things you never thought you'd enjoy! life is too short, we don't know exactly why were here, BUT . . . TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!! oh, and don't stress yourself LOOKING for a man, enjoy YOURSELF first!