Boring life

Randy

i have a boring life. I lived by myself . I have a boring job and not much to do. I spend most of the office hr time sending emails to frds ot visting chat room. I have a gf but she is always busy at work and don't even talk to me over the phone at work. And she has lots of social functions or other girl's stuff to do (like facial) after work. I don't have many frds. Seem like they're always busy as well. During weekend sometimes when my gf isn't available i have to eat lunch, dinner by myself, watch TV alld ay long etc. I am lazy and i don't have the motivation to have further study. I don't have much hobbies apart from playing computer games and watch movies. I don't like sports very much. I am a boring guy.

Hey man...don't be so hard on yourself. You must open your mind instead of saying "I don't like anything". You have to try to find some way to better yourself. If you feel like your boring, only you can change that. Life's too short to be stuck either at home or in the office all of the time. Get out man, live a little!

Now, the issue with your gf. That sounds alot like the situation I was in not too long ago. And she ended up being engaged to some other guy. Let me tell you, we were only together for seven months but it crushed me because I fell in love with her and she told me that she felt the same way about me. Hey man, good luck to you. AND GET THE HELL OUT AND ENJOY YOURSELF!!!! Because if you can't enjoy yourself, whose going to enjoy you???

i have a boring life. I lived by myself . I have a boring job and not much to do. I spend most of the office hr time sending emails to frds ot visting chat room. I have a gf but she is always busy at work and don't even talk to me over the phone at work. And she has lots of social functions or other girl's stuff to do (like facial) after work. I don't have many frds. Seem like they're always busy as well. During weekend sometimes when my gf isn't available i have to eat lunch, dinner by myself, watch TV alld ay long etc. I am lazy and i don't have the motivation to have further study. I don't have much hobbies apart from playing computer games and watch movies. I don't like sports very much. I am a boring guy.

definitely agree with chris . . . there's so MUCH to do, you just need to find what you're interested in, or MIGHT be interested in -- try some new stuff!! get crazy, go for a HIKE or something! there's so much more to life than computer games, but you do have to exert some EFFORT here, and it probably won't be easy, but it WILL be worth it!

as far as the girlfriend, i think you need to get yourself motivated 1st. no offense, but maybe this whole attitude is the reason for her being aloof????

Given your description of yourself, particularly your lack of motivation, it sounds like clinical depression. See a theropist for proper diagnosis. Get the physical help you need then maybe you'll be in a better head-space to help yourself.

Just a suggestion.