Need help

*sigh*

I recently met a girl while I was visiting a friend in another country, I think while we were togehter my feelings for her have grown at an unstoppable rate, this can not be explain. But although it was all good at the time there is absolutely no chance of us getting together cause of various reasons.

1st, she's my friends relative and I dont how she feels about that

2nd, she's in another country and I'll probably never her again, although I would do anything to meet her in the future.

3rd, she's too busy to write emails so communication is rare.

Although i would love to get together with her I know my chances are non-existant..I have a feeling if not her..then i will not be with anyone else...

What can I do??

Good Morning, "Sigh."

I don't know if anything can be said to make you feel better about all of this right now, but instead of focusing on all the negatives, maybe we can point out some of the positives while still remaining somewhat realistic about the situation.

Right now you are infactuated with someone you met only briefly. Being unable to see this person or communicate on a regular basis will only add to the aire of mystery surrounding her. You haven't had enough opportunity to really get to know this girl on a deeper level, although you would like to. In these circumstances our imaginations can take over and cause us to invent, in our own minds, that image of the "perfect" person...that dream lover we all secretly hope for. But reality can be a far cry from fantasy so we must be careful not to get too carried away.

The fact that she is a relative of a friend may mean there will be an oppurtunity some day to see her again. Forget the email. Ask your friend for her address and write...its more personal. Perhaps you could even call on occasion just to keep the lines of communication open. I belive that things happen for a reason, and if it is meant to be, then it will be. Meanwhile, don't start thinking that you are destined to be alone...that you missed your last shot at a happy relationship. It just isn't so. Someone else, who is just as wonderful, will come along so long as you keep your head clear, your heart open, and your feet on the ground...

I recently met a girl while I was visiting a friend in another country, I think while we were togehter my feelings for her have grown at an unstoppable rate, this can not be explain. But although it was all good at the time there is absolutely no chance of us getting together cause of various reasons. 1st, she's my friends relative and I dont how she feels about that 2nd, she's in another country and I'll probably never her again, although I would do anything to meet her in the future. 3rd, she's too busy to write emails so communication is rare. Although i would love to get together with her I know my chances are non-existant..I have a feeling if not her..then i will not be with anyone else... What can I do??