ex-boyfriend

pooh

I have a question of moral, I suppose for all who can help.

About a year ago, my boyfriend of 3 years and I broke up with each other. Well, not long after the break-up, he started dating someone else, and I have basically been single since then. I went on a few dates, and one of them went bad(I have a child because of it). Anyway, I still love my ex-boyfriend very much, and we are still best friends. The situation is very odd, because we are roommates in a house, and his girlfriend lives right next door. Anyway, my question is this: Is it bad for me to want to steal him away from his current girlfriend? He is like a father to my newborn child. In fact, he even calls himself her daddy. He is having problems with his current girlfriend, and has been talking about leaving her. He's also told me that he still has feelings for me. I don't know what is going on here. I want him back with all my heart, but I don't know where to even start to try. I need as much help as I can get on this one.

pooh

You are focusing on the need to extract ex-love from current relationship as any desperate ex-girlfriend would. In modern western society as I know it, feelings of desperation are not morally wrong.

Let's set this straight, though. Objects, pets, words, and ideas get stolen. A person,this includes The Ex, does not get 'stolen.' A person gets kidnapped.

If you have thoughts of that natuer, I strongly suggest you get professional help. Otherwise, RELAX.

Ex-boyfriend will come to you if/when he wants to.

I have a question of moral, I suppose for all who can help. About a year ago, my boyfriend of 3 years and I broke up with each other. Well, not long after the break-up, he started dating someone else, and I have basically been single since then. I went on a few dates, and one of them went bad(I have a child because of it). Anyway, I still love my ex-boyfriend very much, and we are still best friends. The situation is very odd, because we are roommates in a house, and his girlfriend lives right next door. Anyway, my question is this: Is it bad for me to want to steal him away from his current girlfriend? He is like a father to my newborn child. In fact, he even calls himself her daddy. He is having problems with his current girlfriend, and has been talking about leaving her. He's also told me that he still has feelings for me. I don't know what is going on here. I want him back with all my heart, but I don't know where to even start to try. I need as much help as I can get on this one. pooh

Thanks for the advice. I will think about it. I also have a puzzling thought about the whole situation that you may have some more advice on. My ex's current girlfriend has been trying to set me up with her brother. I found this out, because he and I do talk to each other some, and he told me that she wants him to try and get me to date him to keep me out of the way of her and my ex. She is very worried that I will get my ex back. I think it is mostly because of the fact that he has told me that he does still have feelings for me(and she knows this), and that he and I are like best friends. He is able to talk to me about some things that he can't even talk to her about, and it has her angry with me. My thoughts on this, though: I don't really care what she thinks of me. What she doesn't know, is the fact that my ex has told me that if she keeps up this paranoia, then he may break things off with her. She also goes into panic attacks frequently(she has been diagnosed as bi-polar). She has also told me that she started being friendly to me only because she felt she had to, and this has my ex upset, seeing as how he and I are still friends.

The whole thing is just one big mess, and it seems like a soap opera, or Jerry Springer. I just need some help sorting it all out.

You are welcome.

Have faith (at least be patient or keep busy) and remind yourself that for all that is worthy to you you will find Springer-free simply beautiful love again one day. Focus on yourself and your child.

Ex's current girlfriend should mind her own pot of beans, too.She and ex have boiling issues to address AMONGST THEMSELVES which only include you. Boyfriend and girlfriend still 'hold the cards.' It sounds as if they are not dealing yet because they are not ready to let go.

Thanks for the advice. I will think about it. I also have a puzzling thought about the whole situation that you may have some more advice on. My ex's current girlfriend has been trying to set me up with her brother. I found this out, because he and I do talk to each other some, and he told me that she wants him to try and get me to date him to keep me out of the way of her and my ex. She is very worried that I will get my ex back. I think it is mostly because of the fact that he has told me that he does still have feelings for me(and she knows this), and that he and I are like best friends. He is able to talk to me about some things that he can't even talk to her about, and it has her angry with me. My thoughts on this, though: I don't really care what she thinks of me. What she doesn't know, is the fact that my ex has told me that if she keeps up this paranoia, then he may break things off with her. She also goes into panic attacks frequently(she has been diagnosed as bi-polar). She has also told me that she started being friendly to me only because she felt she had to, and this has my ex upset, seeing as how he and I are still friends. The whole thing is just one big mess, and it seems like a soap opera, or Jerry Springer. I just need some help sorting it all out.