female question

Katie

I know this is a stupid question, So hear it goes, I am going on vacation and the end of the month, and I am due for my period, which will be a real drag.... My question is, is there any way that I could stop it just for one month, or can I postpone it....... Ive read that the only way is to go on Birth Control, which I dont really want to do. Is there any other way??????

that would be great if we could just stop it from coming. Unfortunetly the only way i know of is birth control. If u r afraid of the side affects, dont worry, the pill is great, it regulated your period so u can pin point the day u r going to get it, also if you have a heavy "flow" than that will change. its alot easier to deal with. And side affects.. None. The only thing i have notticed is my skin looks better :)

i wish u luck hun

take care

I know this is a stupid question, So hear it goes, I am going on vacation and the end of the month, and I am due for my period, which will be a real drag.... My question is, is there any way that I could stop it just for one month, or can I postpone it....... Ive read that the only way is to go on Birth Control, which I dont really want to do. Is there any other way??????