Is it too quick to live together?

Gabriel

I have dated a girl for almost five months and we go on so-far-so-good. We both are workholic and work late everynight. She is very simple girl and I did raise out the issue that she moves in my apt so we could see each other more often. However, she is very conservative and doesn't want to do it. Do you know why?

She admits that I'm a nice guy. However, she rejects my request. Since we both work very late and feel exhausted when we are having meal outside everytime after work. What's the problem of my suggestion?

I'm starting to feel exhausted of our relationship too.

I would wait Gabriel. If your relationship is wearing you out, take it easy. Good luck!

I have dated a girl for almost five months and we go on so-far-so-good. We both are workholic and work late everynight. She is very simple girl and I did raise out the issue that she moves in my apt so we could see each other more often. However, she is very conservative and doesn't want to do it. Do you know why? She admits that I'm a nice guy. However, she rejects my request. Since we both work very late and feel exhausted when we are having meal outside everytime after work. What's the problem of my suggestion? I'm starting to feel exhausted of our relationship too.

YOU ASK: "However, she is very conservative and doesn't want to do it. Do you know why?"

DUH...uh, could it be that she is very conservative? Do I get a prize for the right answer???

A girl who doesn't want to move in with you??? What nerve she has??? I mean every girl should want to zip right into your place and set up house when you snap your fingers???

I'd give her a piece of your mind...if you have one!!!

If you're feeling exhausted over this, perhaps you need to exercise more or you should take vitamins.

Thank you!! Since I'm new to loveshack.com and don't know too much the rule. Please, Can you tell me :

What are the 7 words everyone is not allowed to say on loveshack.com ?

YOU ASK: "However, she is very conservative and doesn't want to do it. Do you know why?"

DUH...uh, could it be that she is very conservative? Do I get a prize for the right answer??? A girl who doesn't want to move in with you??? What nerve she has??? I mean every girl should want to zip right into your place and set up house when you snap your fingers??? I'd give her a piece of your mind...if you have one!!! If you're feeling exhausted over this, perhaps you need to exercise more or you should take vitamins.

YOU ASK: "What are the 7 words everyone is not allowed to say on loveshack.com ?"

Oh, a trick question you give me. One which if I fully answer will get me tossed off this forum because to answer would require me to use the seven words that are not allowed here.

You devil!!!

Hint: They are the same seven words that Howard Stern is not allowed to say on his radio and television show. Write him and ask him.