oral sex question

What do you do when you go down on a guy and he smells really bad?...I have been dating this guy for three months and have never had a problem...but the other night I will like yuk!.....but I didnt want to hurt his feelings..so I said I felt sick because of my period....anyways just wondering what to do if it happened again?

hi anon,

if no one else is home, offer to have a bath or a shower together with bath salts, shower gel, whatever takes your fancy.

if you can't do that, then say, "i'm just going to powder my nose before we get started....can i do the same to you?".

my ex and i always had a hygiene policy in place before this kind of bizzo took place. i believe it is common courtesy to take care of personal hygiene....and besides, when you "powder their nose", it can be quite enjoyable for them. when the two of you are clean, it is much more enjoyable. i just flat out told my ex that before oral sex, i liked to make sure everything was spic'n'span down there. he had no problem with that and agreed.

short of holding your nose or putting a peg on it (i'm sure that would look interesting), if he refuses to practice a little hygiene where the sun don't shine, then point blank refuse to go there. cleanliness is next to horniness (well, not really) but not many people simply cannot enjoy oral sex if their partner isn't clean. it is a real turn-off.

good luck :)

don't think there's really much to worry about unless this continues. if he's an allright guy, and he CARES about you, then saying something to him SHOULDN'T be a problem. now, i'm not saying it WON'T, but it's not like he's making himself smell, so he shouldn't be offended. besides, if nothing's said, this more-than-likely WILL continue.

What do you do when you go down on a guy and he smells really bad?...I have been dating this guy for three months and have never had a problem...but the other night I will like yuk!.....but I didnt want to hurt his feelings..so I said I felt sick because of my period....anyways just wondering what to do if it happened again?