makin the move

dont know

i am kinda lost when it comes to the subject, but how would you go about makin the move...i am in college, and i've been hangin out with this really great girl, we are both from the same hometown, and it is though it could work out...well this coming weekend we are both goin back home since its a 3 day weekend, and i dont know if i should go about asking her out to like a movie or something while we are back...any help on what to would be great...

well, you pretty much just ASK her! don't try to be "smooth" or "make a move" . . . just ask her in a very casual way if she'd like to go out to a movie. and, there's no real EASY way either, it's TOUGH!!! but, if you want to go out with her, you just need to ask.

good luck, cause i know it can be tough!

i am kinda lost when it comes to the subject, but how would you go about makin the move...i am in college, and i've been hangin out with this really great girl, we are both from the same hometown, and it is though it could work out...well this coming weekend we are both goin back home since its a 3 day weekend, and i dont know if i should go about asking her out to like a movie or something while we are back...any help on what to would be great...

Initiating the first move is probably the hardest thing to do. It can be hard to gather the courage to ask the girl out but if you don't attempt, you have already failed. I suggest that you make use of the weekend and try to be with her. This may not nessesary be a date. You may have to resort to going out in a group but that's okay. The main point is that you have to find out how she feels for you. You'll definitely know that she is fond of you if she :

a) Talks to you most of the time in the presence of other friends

b) Is confortable in your presence

With all that said, you should go ahead in asking her out if you fee that the feeling you have for her is mutual. Asking her on a date has best to done face to face and not on the phone. It's more personal that way and you are sure to get the actual answer from her expression. All the best!! Gambatte kudasai!!!!