Boyfriend Trouble

Me and my boyfriend keep fighting all the time. Only its because of me. I got sent to a boarding school this summer (which sucked) and came back scared to do anything. This makes it hard because I am so scared of getting sent back. Now I don't know how to stop the fighting

Could you explain a little more? What do you fight about and how is it because of you? And could you tell a little more about this boarding school? It's hard to help you when your not giving details.

Me and my boyfriend keep fighting all the time. Only its because of me. I got sent to a boarding school this summer (which sucked) and came back scared to do anything. This makes it hard because I am so scared of getting sent back. Now I don't know how to stop the fighting
Could you explain a little more? What do you fight about and how is it because of you? And could you tell a little more about this boarding school? It's hard to help you when your not giving details.

We fight about everything. I mean like since I have gotten back from the boarding school I get mad if I can't state my opinion even if it makes me sound really bad. So I get mad and I don't know why I have the urge to say the things I want to sometimes. The Boarding School is considered a specailty program for teens. Although we went to school every day but sunday we weren't aloud to talk. We only had about about an hour to talk each day. We could get in troulbe for just about anything you can think of. We had to raise our hands to stand and sit. We had to eat 50% of our meal even if it was about to make us really sick. I mean the place is just like one big suicide attempt. I know this because I tried. I DON'T want to go back there and am scared if I let someone tell me something to do I will go back.

Sounds to me like you were oppressed. So now because of it your trying too hard for freedom of your mind and your saying bad things, even when you dont mean it. Am I right? There is a problem though. You cannot let that situation affect you and your boyfriend. He wasn't the one who did that to you. Maybe you should take a breath everytime you start to get mad and stop yourself from saying harsh things. There are also professionals who get paid to help people like you. You should try Anger Management. Let me know how things turn out, wish the best for you.

Sounds to me like you were oppressed. So now because of it your trying too hard for freedom of your mind and your saying bad things, even when you dont mean it. Am I right? There is a problem though. You cannot let that situation affect you and your boyfriend. He wasn't the one who did that to you. Maybe you should take a breath everytime you start to get mad and stop yourself from saying harsh things. There are also professionals who get paid to help people like you. You should try Anger Management. Let me know how things turn out, wish the best for you.

Yes you are right. The thing is everything that happened with me was some how blamed on my boyfriend. I do love him and am tring to change it so that I can be with him. But he also doesn't understand when I am ok with the rules that have been set for me. I am just tring to get everything back to normal where everyone trusts me again before I start in on getting things and privalges back and even when I do get on it seems like he is not satisfied. Alls I want to do is take what I can get without getting in trouble.