Any body can give me some clear "Boners"?

Curious

Yep – this is pretty normal and very common. It's more popularly known as "morning wood" and nothing to worry about. Men have several erections a night as part of their sleep cycle. Many times they wake up and find they are still erect. It either goes away, they masturbate, or they wake up the person next to them. Hopefully they are waking up the person with a little foreplay – not just by poking them with the hard-on until they wake up.

Anyway, morning wood happens less frequently as men get older. It may not go away entirely, but happens less often.

credits: Alexis Williams, Masters Degree in Public Health from Emory University

so much rubbish in my life!

The reason that men have erections in the morning is this:

During the sleep cycle your entire body metabolism slows down to allow the body to regenerate cells

When you wake up- the body starts to speed up and the blood flow is increased to every part of the body- and erection is an increase of blood flow to the Penis. Producing an erection

Indeed- this process happens to ladies also and their Labia become distended, and nipples increase size

GiGi,

Thank you for enlightening us on some of the internal functions of the human body.

All I know is, sometimes, when I wake up in the morning I have to pee real bad. Do you know how hard it is to pee with an erection?

Which reminds me of something my grandfather told me when I was a kid...He said "Son, when I was your age, I had to hold it down to keep from peeing in my face. Now I have to hold it up to keep from peeing in my boot."