Just got out of a messy relationship..

It was a disaster.

Me and bf were both vengeful,short tempered,possive

but he wanted me to put him so high up and in my utmost 1st priority..over my parents.

now he doesn't want me cause he thinks i can't change

I gave him chances, why can't i get one? Or some credibitility?

I don't know if i should tell friends cause they do stuff and go talk to him that would piss him off.

the only way i see to not think about this is to find a new relationship to dive into..but am i ready?

No, you're not ready for a new relationship. Give yourself time to clear your head. But it's really time to end this one forever.

Don't contact this guy anymore, don't discuss him with his friends, don't write him, don't send him email. Just write him off.

I also think this is the time to make a better person of yourself. Someone who is vengeful, short tempered and possessive as you have admitted to being is NOT the kind of person that other people are going to want to have a lot to do with. I sure wouldn't have anything to do with you.

Don't even consider dating for a while. You aren't ready and you aren't the kind of person who would make a good partner for anybody right now. Spend some time alone changing into a better human being. Read self help books, attend workshops, meditate, get counselling and form yourself into a new human being who will be more happy and more accepted in society.

With the two of you the same way, it's no wonder the relationship blew up. And if you don't change, you will never, ever have a happy, satisfactory relationship with anybody outside the city zoo.