Please read this please

Well, me and my Boyfriend will not see each other until July 21 b/c he is on vacation in Honduras the rest of his family lives there and his father died like two years ago so he has to be there. Anyway before he left he told me that he will try to talk to me everyday on the computer and e-mail me well since he left he has E-mailed me 1 time and chatted with me and for only 10 minutes b/c he said his friend was leaving and he had to go. He doesn't have a computer in Honduras he uses his friend one. And he said he cant call me b/c yeah my parents are very strict but they have a reason to b/c something bad happened to one of my sisters who is not well she past away. Anyway yeah but like I feel sad that he doesn't write me all the time I mean when he was back here with me we used to talk everyday I mean me and him where like yin yang I mean it was me and him all the time. But now I don't even hear from him only once in a while and I don't know how I should feel now or what I should do or what might be the reason please I need some advice help me please. And i get so mad that i keep writing him e-mails saying that if he don't write me i will do whatever i feel like doing back home and he should start thinking about how faithful i am back home please help me

It is wrong to demand that anybody do anything EVER. Yes, it would be very nice if you could get email from him everyday and chat with him. But even though he told you he would, he is not obligated to do anything other than what he actually does.

There could be any one of a number of reasons why he has not mailed you. He could have made a side trip with his folks or his friend's computer may be down or unavailable. He is on vacation and emailing is not a real priority during that time. He knows you are a good enough person to understand that. He has a lot of faith in your graciousness and intelligence. That's terrific.

Now, it would have been nice if he would have emailed you and told you why he wouldn't be mailing for a while. But things don't always happen the way we want them to in life and people don't always do what we think they should.

As far as doing what you want, you should do that anyway. Go out and have a good time. It is just plain crazy to make your happiness contingent on getting some email from a guy who is on vacation. Go out and have fun. Find another nice guy you can date as well. But don't make threats that if he doesn't email you you'll do this or that. Just do what you want!!!

So chill out and don't get so upset when people don't do what you want them to...or what they say they're going to do. Until the day you die, people will disappoint you. Why let them?

Hi,

I don't believe it is ever a good thing to make threats that you know you really don't WANT to keep. Back off for a while and let him wonder what YOU'RE doing! Let him wonder where YOU went!!!

Well, me and my Boyfriend will not see each other until July 21 b/c he is on vacation in Honduras the rest of his family lives there and his father died like two years ago so he has to be there. Anyway before he left he told me that he will try to talk to me everyday on the computer and e-mail me well since he left he has E-mailed me 1 time and chatted with me and for only 10 minutes b/c he said his friend was leaving and he had to go. He doesn't have a computer in Honduras he uses his friend one. And he said he cant call me b/c yeah my parents are very strict but they have a reason to b/c something bad happened to one of my sisters who is not well she past away. Anyway yeah but like I feel sad that he doesn't write me all the time I mean when he was back here with me we used to talk everyday I mean me and him where like yin yang I mean it was me and him all the time. But now I don't even hear from him only once in a while and I don't know how I should feel now or what I should do or what might be the reason please I need some advice help me please. And i get so mad that i keep writing him e-mails saying that if he don't write me i will do whatever i feel like doing back home and he should start thinking about how faithful i am back home please help me

He is ON VACATION. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

It was totally rude and inappropriate of you to write him nasty emails about how he should wonder how faithful you're being. HE'S ON VACATION. JEEEEEEEEEEZ. Why are you trying to ruin his vacation for him?

Just because your parents are strict and you might not be able to do too much while he's gone doesn't mean you have to ruin his mood or make him unhappy while he's visiting HIS FAMILY and is on VACATION.

Have a little compassion...and be patient! July 21 is not that far away.