Am i crazy or just in love

DmanWifey

Hi and thanx for trying to help me here with my lil problem. Anyway well me and my boyfriends have not been together for a long time but we still have strong feelings for each other he says he loves me and well I guess I feel the same way to. But in the beginning of the relationship I was scared to get hurt so I tried not to get into him to much cuz I got hurt so man times by my ex boyfriends and also he treated me so good I mean just like a queen. But now I feel that my feelings are changing for him I think about him all the time there isn't one minute that goes by w/out me thinking about D. And right now I am very upset and I been crying for the last week cuz he is going to Honduras for this summer to see his family. That means I am not going to get to talk to him he says they have Internet in Honduras. But i am worried that he wont be able to get to one i mean who knows what can happen and also i am so scared that something might happen to him i mean Honduras is a very bad place what if he gets robed oh my God i am totally trippin i don't know what to do am i crazy cuz i never cared if any of my ex boyfriends went anywhere so what's up with me do you think i need to chill or whatever u have to say to this please tell me OK

bigdaddysheikh

Well the thing is you can't chill because it is human nature to care. Sounds like this guy is "the one" but i dunno. You guys can still call each other ,who cares long distance pay couple of dollars to hear his voice. And dont worry yourself about what is teh worst that can happen cuz if you think that then you are gonna think of more worst theings and builds up. Just relax grab a spliff and chill heheh. But in all i think you are in love.

Hi and thanx for trying to help me here with my lil problem. Anyway well me and my boyfriends have not been together for a long time but we still have strong feelings for each other he says he loves me and well I guess I feel the same way to. But in the beginning of the relationship I was scared to get hurt so I tried not to get into him to much cuz I got hurt so man times by my ex boyfriends and also he treated me so good I mean just like a queen. But now I feel that my feelings are changing for him I think about him all the time there isn't one minute that goes by w/out me thinking about D. And right now I am very upset and I been crying for the last week cuz he is going to Honduras for this summer to see his family. That means I am not going to get to talk to him he says they have Internet in Honduras. But i am worried that he wont be able to get to one i mean who knows what can happen and also i am so scared that something might happen to him i mean Honduras is a very bad place what if he gets robed oh my God i am totally trippin i don't know what to do am i crazy cuz i never cared if any of my ex boyfriends went anywhere so what's up with me do you think i need to chill or whatever u have to say to this please tell me OK

hi my name is juan, i was with my exgirlfriend for 4 years. and a about 1 month a ago she left me for my friends brother. which pissed me off because she got with him in 1 week. I just saw her with him tonight at a party which really hurt me. My game plan was just to ignore her and prettend that i moved on. i really do miss her but i dont know if i should get back with her. i feel really betrayed. Does anyone have any suggestion in how i could get over her or make my pain go away.