my boss

My boss has really let me down.I did every thing I could to pick up my speed at work and Im just not getting any faster.My boss spoke to me again when I thought I told her awhile back that Im going to be slower cause my legs are weak and ache sometimes.shes always on my case more then the other workers and today, she said "i think you can have all this done,if she only knew what it was like .I feel my learning disability hold me back slows me down takes me a while to understand directions when placed in front of me. She is friendships with the other workers but with me she dont like me ,she rather not bother with a disabled person.Then today she pointed out that I have to get my things done which I try as hard as I can every day plus I shake when ever she is around me cause she make me nervous. I do as hard as I can I get a box at my work and put stuff in it to save time but I still dnt know what slowing me down.I think im all stresseed out about my boss.She give me a hard time and said to me Im never done on time and that Im slow.I was ready to yell at her and say to her "do you think I like being like this?" Then after wards she walked away I started crying the rest of the day I was so hurt.She didnt seem to care.I told another worker "I think I quit",she put her arms around me and said "whats the matter?" I said " I just feel like everything is my fault" thats all" then with the hot day was making my headache worse.

• Author
My boss has really let me down.I did every thing I could to pick up my speed at work and Im just not getting any faster.My boss spoke to me again when I thought I told her awhile back that Im going to be slower cause my legs are weak and ache sometimes.shes always on my case more then the other workers and today, she said "i think you can have all this done,if she only knew what it was like .I feel my learning disability hold me back slows me down takes me a while to understand directions when placed in front of me. She is friendships with the other workers but with me she dont like me ,she rather not bother with a disabled person.Then today she pointed out that I have to get my things done which I try as hard as I can every day plus I shake when ever she is around me cause she make me nervous. I do as hard as I can I get a box at my work and put stuff in it to save time but I still dnt know what slowing me down.I think im all stresseed out about my boss.She give me a hard time and said to me Im never done on time and that Im slow.I was ready to yell at her and say to her "do you think I like being like this?" Then after wards she walked away I started crying the rest of the day I was so hurt.She didnt seem to care.I told another worker "I think I quit",she put her arms around me and said "whats the matter?" I said " I just feel like everything is my fault" thats all" then with the hot day was making my headache worse.

I have to work today afraid to work cause of my boss.I hope she wont show up today.

If you're not happy where you are working, find another job. If you feel you are being discriminated against because of a handicap, file a lawsuit.

Before you take any action, however, go to your boss and see if you can resolve the matter and come to an understanding. If not, tell her you want to see the person above her.

Get all this out in the open and get it resolved. There's no reason any human being should have to live like this.

• Author
If you're not happy where you are working, find another job. If you feel you are being discriminated against because of a handicap, file a lawsuit.

Before you take any action, however, go to your boss and see if you can resolve the matter and come to an understanding. If not, tell her you want to see the person above her. Get all this out in the open and get it resolved. There's no reason any human being should have to live like this.

ok