What do you consider a slut?

2b_or_not_2b

Although I sometimes refer to a female as a slut for descriptive/communication reasons, I think it is extremely wrong to characterize any human being as a slut. I'm really sorry I do it and now that I think about it I may stop.

People are human and even the nicest ladies do slutty things sometimes. It's a behavior. If I bark, that doesn't make me a dog.

If a girl is too flirty, that means she displays very flirtatious behavior at times. It still doesn't make her a slut. Maybe it just means she's horny.

I also refer to some men as scumbabs and sleezebuckets. However, I do not believe they are those things but nice people who sometimes display those types of behaviors.

So I hope you will forget the idea of calling people sluts. One day they will be married and have children. Hell, people could have called your own mother a name like that many years ago...and you know how nice she is. Can you believe that?

Just because somebody is a flirt it doesn't make them a slut. Being flirty is being friendly and fun. Being slutty is being trashy, sleeping around with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

hi, I'm just wondering how people consider girls as slut, flirty, etc... If a girl is too flirty is she a slut? thanks
2b_or_not_2b

Thanks for replying everyone. I was just wondering b/c a friend of mind said I was flirty, and I don't want to equate to as being slutty. I tend to be really friendly and I don't want people to misinterpret my actions.

Thanks