Rumored drug abuse

*Juliana*

Ok i've looked everywhere for advice, not even my friends can help me.

One day i was walking behind my boyfriend's best friend in the hall way and i over heard him saying something about him and my boyfriend doing cocaine over the weekend. And i've had other people tell me that he does cocaine. My question... What do i do? should i believe the people who tell me these things? I don't wanna just come out and ask him if he does cocaine, it might make things weird, but i feel that i have the right to know. If he does in fact do cocaine, what do i do, i like him and i don't want to break up. Am i in any danger if he does do cocaine? Will it affect me?

Thanks!

Any advice would be helpful!

asking directly would make it awkward, but simply bringing it up wdn't be ... be patient & find an excuse to bring up drugs, and watch his reaction ... i'm sure your intuition will take u from there ... don't assume anything from rumours though ... guys often talk abotu drinking, drugs, etc., but they just talk to sound cool, not rlly do it ...

good luck!

You ought to bring it up to him directly but discretely. If he doesn't do cocaine, he won't mind the question. If he does, he may get defensive, he could lie to you or he could tell you the truth.

You don't need a boyfriend who does cocaine. It is a dangerous drug that can kill. You don't need him for a husband for his life will be constantly in danger for many reasons.

If you are around him as his girlfriend, wife or companion and he is arrested for possession of the drug, you will be arrested as well. A good but costly attorney may be able to convince a magistrate that you were not involved with the drug and you could be released. You do not want a cocaine-head for the father of your children. As his addiction gets worse, it would be expensive and hell on your children.

I suggest you read up on cocaine use and learn all the problems associated with it. You should call your local police department or drug enforcement agency and see exactly what your risks are in being around him when there's cocaine on him or in his house or car.

Unless he is able to get off the drug at some time in the future, staying with him will ensure you a life of pure hell in more ways than I have room to tell you on this page.

Ask him about his feelings on drugs and if he has ever used them. You may not get an honest response. You may be able to tell by his reaction if it is true or not. One thing to think about, why would his best friend talk about he and your boyfriend doing cocaine if it wasn't true?

Drug use does affect a significant other. It may not affect you physically but it could mentally and emotionally. Drugs will affect your boyfriend's mood and the way he treats you sometimes. I don't think it is good to stay involved with someone you know who is doing drugs. There are a lot of things that go with it. He may hide things from you if he knows you will be angry about it. Then you get into the whole trust issue. You start questioning him and what he does a lot. More than likely, he won't stop if you want him to. Then there are the people who he's involved with. People get killed over drugs. It could put you in danger.

If you find out he is doing drugs on a regular basis, I would suggest hitting the road even if you care about him.

Ok i've looked everywhere for advice, not even my friends can help me. One day i was walking behind my boyfriend's best friend in the hall way and i over heard him saying something about him and my boyfriend doing cocaine over the weekend. And i've had other people tell me that he does cocaine. My question... What do i do? should i believe the people who tell me these things? I don't wanna just come out and ask him if he does cocaine, it might make things weird, but i feel that i have the right to know. If he does in fact do cocaine, what do i do, i like him and i don't want to break up. Am i in any danger if he does do cocaine? Will it affect me? Thanks! Any advice would be helpful!