The new Clue??

Slick Rick

Slick Rick

I posted a message recently regarding hooking up with a young woman in front of another young woman who I was interested in who kept brushing me off.

Well, the new story is, She was pissed, even though it seemed she didn't have any interest in me at all. I went to the club/ bar last weekend and low and be hold the Girl was there flirting with my friend at first. But then she walked by and smiled at me.

The night progressed and I finally got up the nerve to chat with her, feeling, what do I have to lose. Well, we talked for a while, getting to know one another, etc. Well the place was closing and she works there, so as I was about to go, she gave me a big hug and said I'll see you tomorrow night. I had other plans for sat night, so i couldn't come, but i was baffled.

She had no interest in me before, but since I hooked up with some other female in front of her, she was pissed at first, but then every time we see one another since she gives me a big smile and plays around, like jokingly spills beer on me, etc, stuff like that.

I am totally confused. Does she have interest in me or doesn't she? Her ways are making my mind like scrambled eggs. I mean, i will talk to her this weekend, but i still will be confused probably....

Slick Rick aint so slick anymore.

Some women have this natural competitive thing in their constitution. They hate to see another woman get what they could have. That's the dynamic that's working here so don't flatter yourself with thinking she's got the great hots for you. She's got a great desire to whip up and beat out the girl you've started seeing. Once she did that, she'd most likely be gone.

She wasn't interested in you before. Poop on her. You don't need somebody that immature. But she deserves to have her mind played with a little bit...just like she's doing with you now. Have some fun with her but don't take her seriously.

hi rick,

i can't help but think of the words "player", "ego" and "childish". let me expalain....

this girl is a PLAYER and knows you are interested in her. that does great things for her EGO. she is not interested in you, like you are in her, but as soon as there is someone else on the scene, she acts CHILDISH by flirting with you and leading you on. it does wonders for her EGO to know that you are with another girl, yet you still fancy her.

i want to bop this chick on the head. i can't stand it when people act like that. she is PLAYING with your emotions for her own EGOTISTICAL gratification.

she's just got the dirts that you have hooked up with someone else, because that means the attention is off her.

i could be wrong here, but these scrambled eggs she's cooked for you aren't so tasty. tell her to go and look up the yellow pages and find someone to flirt with who cares, and in the meantime, enjoy yourself with this new girl. if it's not that easy, ask her exactly where her interest lies with you, and if she says she has no interest say, "phew, that's good. i was getting worried you were interested, which wouldn't have been good for me".....that will do wonders to her EGO!!!

good luck :)

have you taken your girlfriend with you to the place where this girl works? If so, has she acted strange? Maybe you should bring her in with you one night. Play her a little. And tell her you'll see her tomorrow night. See how she likes the childish plays. As for spilling beer on you, I'd spill a little on her to see how she liked the playfullness. How old is she? Teenager? She's acting like it. Stick with your woman who isn't playin games with you.

I posted a message recently regarding hooking up with a young woman in front of another young woman who I was interested in who kept brushing me off. Well, the new story is, She was pissed, even though it seemed she didn't have any interest in me at all. I went to the club/ bar last weekend and low and be hold the Girl was there flirting with my friend at first. But then she walked by and smiled at me. The night progressed and I finally got up the nerve to chat with her, feeling, what do I have to lose. Well, we talked for a while, getting to know one another, etc. Well the place was closing and she works there, so as I was about to go, she gave me a big hug and said I'll see you tomorrow night. I had other plans for sat night, so i couldn't come, but i was baffled. She had no interest in me before, but since I hooked up with some other female in front of her, she was pissed at first, but then every time we see one another since she gives me a big smile and plays around, like jokingly spills beer on me, etc, stuff like that. I am totally confused. Does she have interest in me or doesn't she? Her ways are making my mind like scrambled eggs. I mean, i will talk to her this weekend, but i still will be confused probably....

Slick Rick aint so slick anymore.

Slick Rick

The girl i hooked up with isn't my girlfriend. We did go out on a date, but she isn't my girlfriend by any means, and she seems to be playing me, even though she was nice at first. And the bartender girl seems to be the one who is nice now, sort of.

As for the spilling beer, she didn't actually spill beer on me, just an empty bottle, joke, etc.

As for her age, she's about the same age as me, meaning we both have lived about a quarter of a century.

I don't really know the scenario, but it seems, i have two girls who may be possibilities right now, and after my last breakup and not dating or going out for over 8 months, i sort of felt pretty darn good. But it seems, i may be being played by two girls at the same time too.

I don't really know to tell you the truth.

Slick Rick.

Sounds like it's time to find some new participants. There's plenty of girls out there that don't play mind games. Those are the ones you need to find. It might take some time, but enjoy yourself. Dating after such a period of time seems to make you feel good (except for the mind games).

The girl i hooked up with isn't my girlfriend. We did go out on a date, but she isn't my girlfriend by any means, and she seems to be playing me, even though she was nice at first. And the bartender girl seems to be the one who is nice now, sort of. As for the spilling beer, she didn't actually spill beer on me, just an empty bottle, joke, etc. As for her age, she's about the same age as me, meaning we both have lived about a quarter of a century. I don't really know the scenario, but it seems, i have two girls who may be possibilities right now, and after my last breakup and not dating or going out for over 8 months, i sort of felt pretty darn good. But it seems, i may be being played by two girls at the same time too. I don't really know to tell you the truth.

Slick Rick.