Persuasion

Ok, I need some advice on best getting-into-bed lines. Me and my target are both 21, she has a boyfriend but she fancies the pants off me. She wants to do it but isn't sure ("My respect for my boyfriend and his family [she is quite close to them] holds me back.."). How do I best go about convincing her that its only sex and she should enjoy what her body's telling her to do rather than listen to what her head is telling her?

I have the same problem this lady does.

My respect for her and her boyfriend and my disdain for your corrupt moral attitude keeps me from even remotely attempting to answer your post.

I hope your post was a joke. If it wasn't, your attitude and disrespect for others is an excellent example of the moral decay that threatens to end society as we know it.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking she fancies you. Your lack of character and integrity certainly make you stand out.

What goes around comes around. One day, you too will be in love and have some squirrel plot to bed your lady. I hope you enjoy the experience.

Dragonflys

GO ON!!

If he says it's OK, then yeah, no worries..go for it!

It's only sex, it won't hurt him right??

hi truth,

that is a great line for a girl to use:

"my respect for my boyfriend and his family holds me back"...

look, as a female, let me tell you something.....this is just a nice way of saying, "on yer bike buddy. i might fancy the pants off you, but i want your pants and my pants to stay ON! i am not interested in shagging you".

nothing you can say or do will convince her. if she has any brains, she will see straight through your overwhelming desire for a shag. very few girls out there think of it as "only sex". as a matter of fact, i wouldn't be surprised if she already knows you're only after one thing.

i was at a party a couple of months ago, and i fancied the pants off this guy who is related to the host of the party. we all stayed at their house that night because we were around a 2 hour drive from home, and the minute he walked into the room i was staying in and asked me if i wanted to share his bed, was the minute i didn't fancy him anymore. he had motives all along and i was really annoyed at his 'mr charming' act.

find a girl who is more than happy to have sex with no strings attached. this is not the girl for you, because she IS ATTACHED!.....oh, and how would you feel if in the future, you're in a relationship with a girl you are totally rapt in and a guy tries to get in her pants. that would be disrespectful towards you, huh?

good luck to you....i'll do cartwheels down the main street naked if you manage to bed her.

you're not helping..

tut, u dont have to agree with my motives, just spare a few objective tips on lines that guys have used on you to have sex when you were already attached to some1 else..i bet you've all been here before, you hypocrites.

tut tut.....we don't all operate like you, my dear.

anyway, you wanted a line, so i will give you one:

"hey baby, love your dress....i'd love it even more on my bedroom floor". it's straight to the point, and honest.

the reason i'm not giving you any lines to use is because:

a) she is ATTACHED;

b) i'm not going to play any part in you making a total fool of yourself;

c) i have had guys try to seduce me when i am ATTACHED and the only thing i've wanted them to do for me is find me a bucket i can throw up in;

d) there is another person to consider here....ahem, HER BOYFRIEND.

do you realise how many people you could piss off and upset here? trust me, her boyfriend will find out somehow, sunshine.....let's see.....a guilty conscience may cause her to develop a big mouth and tell her friends who may mention something to her boyfriend (chinese whispers - what a great game)....or she may just tell her boyfriend.

oh, and in response to your statement:

NO. i have not played the role of seducer before (i'm not that tacky). so errr....no, i am not a hypocrite. i'm not that inconsiderate that i have to pursue someone who is not single. never have and never will.

There plenty single girls out there, plenty of them sluts happy to sleep w/ any cute guy .......... what's your problem?? gotta get an attached one? grass is greener on the other side??

I think u'r simply being horribly immature here.

Good luck developing...!

Simply use this one:

"Hey babe, I'm a selfish assh*le who has no respect for your feelings, your boyfriend, or you period. I just see you as something to screw, nothing more, nothing less. So will you let me use you or not?"

What kind of a jackass are you? You refer to her as your 'target'? How special. What the hell are you doing chasing after/leading on, someone's girlfriend? Don't you have any pride, self respect or class? Where I come from, guys like you are called pigs.

Ok, I need some advice on best getting-into-bed lines. Me and my target are both 21, she has a boyfriend but she fancies the pants off me. She wants to do it but isn't sure ("My respect for my boyfriend and his family [she is quite close to them] holds me back.."). How do I best go about convincing her that its only sex and she should enjoy what her body's telling her to do rather than listen to what her head is telling her?

Hey, you're obviously so smart. YOU figure out a way to get this decent girl into bad, a**h***.

you're not helping.. tut, u dont have to agree with my motives, just spare a few objective tips on lines that guys have used on you to have sex when you were already attached to some1 else..i bet you've all been here before, you hypocrites.

Truth,

Like your nickname states, tell her the truth. I'll let you in on a little secret. Girls LOVE guys who are honest with them, no matter how terrible the truth may be. Girls always want complete honesty.

So be open and upfront with her RIGHT NOW about your intentions. She will be very thankful if you tell her your intentions right away instead of hiding/disguising them.

So tell her the following but make sure you don't leave anything out. Something like: I know that you have a boyfriend, but I really want to have sex with you. I DO NOT WANT a relationship nor do I want you to start liking me or become emotionally attached to me. I apologize if this sounds harsh but I just want to be honest with you. I don't want any emotions or feelings involved, just sex."

That should help her make a decision. A few years ago, when I used to be pretty naive, I was in a similar situation. I had a guy like you approach me and try to persuade me to have sex with him. Actually, he didn't come right out and say he wanted to have sex, just that he wanted to be with me, told me not to worry about my boyfriend, to go out with him, etc. Well it got me all confused. I didn't know what to do. But then one day, he sat down and basically told me...hey I just wanna have sex with you. And that cleared up all my confusion.

the thing is we both sense the undercurrent of attraction..so i dont think its as if i need to tell her.

what i need is a line to brush away those feelings of 'loyalty' and 'respect' she has for her boyfriend..i need to convince her that the sex would be 'morally right' ("you shouldnt deny yourself what u want" "why compromise in life? Have it all.." etc etc")

she obviously is decent enough to have respect for people so why don't you follow in her lead and have some respect for her. dont stuff up her relationship for god's sake. get out of the way and buzz off. go find an available "target" and leave her alone.

So are you saying that girls will really like it if I just tell them straight up I just want to get into their pants? They won't tell their boyfriends or their husbands if they have any? They will actually think more of me and have more respect for me for being right up front?

You have just freed up a LOT of time for me. Many thanks.

You have changed my life forevermore!!!

How about another drink?

honestly, we are all entitled to a bit of nookie just like the next person, but you really are overstepping the mark.

listen to yourself!!!!!!

what i need is a line to brush away those feelings of 'loyalty' and 'respect' she has for her boyfriend..

you are a sleazbag, and i don't give a rats butt what you think of my post. i thank god i don't have friends like you, and i thank god and i am wise enough to recognise s*** like that when i see it in a guy. trust me, guys like you are not hard to spot. many girls would be happy to sleep with you, but why do you have to manipulate one into it? that is sick!!!!

i need to convince her that the sex would be 'morally right' ("you shouldnt deny yourself what u want" "why compromise in life? Have it all.." etc etc")

no, you need a good wank! whilst i don't think there is anything wrong with really wanting to have sex, when are you going to understand that there are other girls out there who you will be just as attracted to that are SINGLE.

you don't give a damn about this chick you like. you just want to shag her because you are so selfish.

i could go on for hours, but the amount of disrespect you are showing for this girl and her current situation (i.e. boyfriend), is really sickening. not to mention, you are a class a manipulator.

i'm sorry if you think i'm being a bitch, but i am telling you this because you need to hear it. if you don't hear it, i can guarantee you that will end up s*** creek without a paddle.

LOL!

I was just hoping he'd say that to the girl, she'd realize what a jerk he was, and never speak to him again! :)