i need help please read this it's very short

*kim*Kim*Kim*

*kim*Kim*Kim*

Hi me and this new guy i meet have been going out for lol 1 week now and ,he is saying that he can see himself falling in love with me and that he cares about me a lot.He is so nice to me it's scares me lol ,he always says the rite thing .But is that normal for a gay to say that after only i week.And like is it possible to think that you could fall in love with someone after only 1 week

JustAGirl

i think it is possible... it's also possible that he's just trying to be sweet ... no other way to find out but to live n see how it goes ...

good luck!

He could definitely be infatuated with you and think he is in love. It takes most people a while to determine if a person is someone they will fall in love with.

However, he's in big trouble. While you are really enjoying his favors and attention now, because likely you are smitten as well, this will get old pretty fast as you seek challenge and adventure in a relationship.

The predictability of this is likely to bore you. When a personal falls very quickly, it takes so much fun out of things for the object of their affection. This guy is an amateur at love but he'll learn. He does sound like a very nice guy, the kind you would love to meet in the years ahead.

Enjoy yourself and the attention as long as you can, though. But my guess is that unless he becomes a little less wimpish, you are going to get bored to tears.

If you really like him, tell him to back off a bit and take it more slowly. Let him know that real love takes a period of time. If you don't care what direction this takes, just move along as you're doing.

I suppose when you're very young, the object is just to enjoy the heart and hormones without much attention to the future. Enjoy yourself.