What should i do?Or should i just chill

Nyc mami

My Boyfriend and me are in a long-distance relationship at this point so we mostly talk over the Internet. But when he sends me an instant message he says what's up then after about 5min he becomes slower it takes him about 1 minute to answered me to a simple question and then it's a very short answere it pisses me of so much and then he leaves with out saying bye to me sometimes and that makes me think he doesn't want me or whatever .I really don't know how to feel b/c I don't know what he is doing .I miss him a lot now that he has a job he doesn't really have time to talk to me anymore only on Sundays and sometimes on the weekdays .So should I feel this way or am I just overreacting? But beside that everything is ok in our relationship I mean he is very talkative when we see each other or when we are on the phone. So can someone tell me what to do?

I'd simply stop talking to him through internet ...

Are you gonna be closer together (as in non long-ditsance) anytime soon though? if not, i suggest u don't worry much about him & look around for someone you can be with more, etc ...

Good luck!

If this guy has no immediate plans to move near you, get rid of him. There is no need to play these games that make you feel bad. Long distance relationships are a dead end. Either move to where he is or let him come to you. Otherwise, forget it.

When he takes so long to answer your IMs, he's talking to other people.