TONY.....who are you??

OK I'm new to the board so everyone knows you but WHO ARE YOU? Are you a shrink? social woker? psychic?? lol You give great insight and amazing advice. You're clear and to the point...no bull and not misleading in any way shape or form. I'm drawn to your name with every post and have to read what you have to say hoping someday you'll give some crapy advice so I can harp on you....lol but you're impermeable. Your insight is truely worth the read. Keep up the good work.....I'll be watching you!

I agree with 2ply...Tony is incredible, isn't he? It's like he knows all sees all..hehe..You're human right, Tony? By that I mean, every decision he makes is always right...how does he do that? Have you written any books or anything? I'd like to know.

1. "OK I'm new to the board so everyone knows you but WHO ARE YOU?"

New, Windows 2000, self-generated answer degauzer, v.23.4

2. "Are you a shrink?"

No, but I was one of the kids who was shrunk by my dad.

3. "social woker?"

I have been known to do some pretty outstanding social things here and there...but, of course, that's personal. And I never considered it work.

4. "psychic??"

Yes, and by virtue I predict you won't get too many straight answers in this post.

5. "You give great insight and amazing advice. You're clear and to the point...no bull and not misleading in any way shape or form."

I'm sure you have changed your mind on these points by now.

6. "I'm drawn to your name with every post and have to read what you have to say hoping someday you'll give some crapy advice so I can harp on you....lol but you're impermeable. Your insight is truely worth the read. Keep up the good work."

Thank you for the very kind words. I really do appreciate them and the time you took to post. But you need to know there are many who don't agree with me here and there. I guess that's what makes the forum such a great place.

7. "I'll be watching you!"

Oh, please don't do that. I had paranoia but I got it reversed. Now, I'm afraid I'm following people.

OK I take it all back....You're CRAZY...NUTS "SPECIAL" lol they let you out FAR too early. You're far from normal. But I'm one to talk...

Duck!! -------========( () -------======( () marshmallow anyone?? Have a good one eh!!

Hey tony...

i see a lot of repetition in your advices .. while personal attention is way better for people & helps them, etc ... why don't u make some general advice articles or whatever & post them on here? ... e.g. what's attractive in a wo/man... *shrug* just a suggestion ... =)

There is a lot of repetition is problems.

Posting general advice is a good idea. However, this would not solve the problem. The greatest number of visitors here stick around only for a few days so they would not have seen my general advice. They would still post their problems and we would still have to give the same sort of reaction.

Good idea, though. I think the site administrator is going to make some provisions for a general information area when the site is modified and upgraded later this year.