general question

Hello...

I was wondering... what's going on... like if the guy seems to enjoy my company & all... and everyone says he seems to like me... but he never attempted to hug or kiss me, even though he had lots of chances to do so... it could be because he's only in town for half the year i guess... i'm happy with the way we are without sexual stuff, but i'm curious why he doesn't attempt anything..... possible that he simply doesn't like me as a girl? or it's b/c he's out of town a lot? he has only had one gf in his life, he's 21... that one relationship didnt turn out well...

he talked to me a lot about how he's afraid to ask out friends cuz if it doesn't work out, he'd lose a friendship and that's horrible, etc.

he keeps sending all those mixed messages

i enjoy the game for now, and i'm going to keep it up...

just wondering what he's thinking :)

any comments? thanks...

There are thousands of possible answers...but the best way to find out how to make all this better and more enjoyable for you is to ask HIM.

1. He could be afraid of his feelings.

2. He could feel you are more experienced that him.

3. He could really like you a lot and be very nervous or afraid of rejection.

4. He may think you just want to be his friend and nothing more.

5. He may think you like some other guy or you may be seeing other guys.

6. He may be dying from some incurable disease.

7. He may suffer from halitosis (bad breath) and has not yet gotten it under medical control and doesn't want to be embarassed.

My best guess he is just nervous, feels awkward and is just not experienced enough to know just how to come on to you.

Thanks!

Yes, he knows i have a bf right now, but he never attempted anything before i had my bf so ...

I don't want to ask because i'm involved with someone else right now, wanna keep his friendship, and he's not experienced enough for me anyway...

I'm just enjoying the game I guess =)

thanks for your reply tony ...