respect

brighteyes

does a guy lose all respect for a girl that sleeps with him the first time she meets him? Can she ever gain respect back after wards?

in my opinion she does, usually a guy will not think of getting into a relationship with a girl he just met and than slept with

Just because a guy goes to bed with a lady the first time he meets her doesn't mean he either respects her or doesn't respect her. It means he just likes to screw and he finds you sexually attractive. Bottom line...nothing to do with respect. So there would be no necessity to gain back respect when it was never a question.

It is really hard to respect someone you don't even know. Someone who is inclined to respect as fellow human beings those he doesn't know is not likely to lose that kind of respect because he has nailed them. You win the respect of another person over a period of time by showing the kinds of characteristics that will gain his or her respect.

Perhaps he has no respect for the social process of dating or on this particular occasion he just wants to get laid.

My guess would be more like he's so desperate for sex he doesn't respect himself enough that he would put himself at risk for all kinds of diseases, some fatal.

I think that if the guy never calls her again, it's got more to do with her being a reminder of what a scumbag HE is...which has nothing to do with her. She is also a reminder of what little respect his has for his own health. Other issues that could preclude him not seeing her again would be if he has a girlfriend or is married.

Going to bed with a guy the first night is pretty dangerous but I don't think can affect your chances with him one way or the other in this day and time. Some of these chance encounters develop into great relationships over time, others don't.

However, I would also think if a guy is that sexed up on the first meeting he would be more likely to return to a lady who was hellacious in bed than to one who was mediocre. On the other hand, a guy who is decent would stick with a lady he cared for and became attached to if she held off on having sex with him even if he ultimately found her mediocre in the sex department.

Without overanalyzing, it is my opinion that if you are looking for a long term relationship with anyone, it is a tragic mistake to have sex with them upon the first meeting. While it works out occasionally, it is pretty rare and these types of encounters usually don't go anywhere.

Impulsive sex can also be dangerous, not only from a disease standpoint, but the guy can turn out to be violent or even homicidal.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that while it may be exciting, it is pretty crazy.

And if both of you are drunk, the respect issue becomes mute. People who are drunk are running on a whole different set of engines.

The big question is can you respect a guy who would rip off your jeans right after meeting you? Is that a guy you would want for a husband? If you married him, would you always wonder if he nailed the clerk at the convenience store in the cooler on the way home from work? If you lost respect for him, could he gain your respect back by taking his time before he had sex with other women?

Have fun but wear a tight chastity belt.