Re: who do i prefer men or women?

If you are married and unhappy and/or unfulfilled and you have tried every way to become satisfied, have a talk with your husband.

Before you start cheating on your guy with another woman, I think your husband deserves the courtesy of a divorce. It is not his fault that you have these urges.

Have you told your husband you have always been attracted to women? Did he know this when he married you?

If you place any value on your marriage and do prefer to save it, I urge you to seek counselling immediately. I think sometimes women go through stages where they are attracted to other women. Women can often relate to each other emotionally a lot better than men can. But men are still equipped and legally sanctioned to be coupled with a female for most of life's practicalities.

If your husband is not meeting your emotional needs and he is of average intelligence and open minded, he can be educated through many programs now available. However, if you are just physically attracted to other women, I doubt your husband would be willing to make the necessary modifications to his torso.

Meeting this lady from the Internet and getting something going with her could seriously damage a lot of components of your life unless you get the preliminaries handled first.

a very clinical response! I must say. things aren't that cut and dry in real life yes I admit I have these feelings for women but also love my husband very much so please feel free to explain that one

If you are married and unhappy and/or unfulfilled and you have tried every way to become satisfied, have a talk with your husband. Before you start cheating on your guy with another woman, I think your husband deserves the courtesy of a divorce. It is not his fault that you have these urges. Have you told your husband you have always been attracted to women? Did he know this when he married you? If you place any value on your marriage and do prefer to save it, I urge you to seek counselling immediately. I think sometimes women go through stages where they are attracted to other women. Women can often relate to each other emotionally a lot better than men can. But men are still equipped and legally sanctioned to be coupled with a female for most of life's practicalities. If your husband is not meeting your emotional needs and he is of average intelligence and open minded, he can be educated through many programs now available. However, if you are just physically attracted to other women, I doubt your husband would be willing to make the necessary modifications to his torso. Meeting this lady from the Internet and getting something going with her could seriously damage a lot of components of your life unless you get the preliminaries handled first.
  • Author

I stand by my previous response, however clinical it may seem to you. I do hope you are able to resolve this. I think professional counselling is the route you need to go.

I would never want to be in your situation.

Good luck.

I stand to differ things in life can be not as complicated as you seem to think so he may never know at least he will be happy with me without that knowledge if I devulge and I say if at least it will end my endless curiousity and he will still be happy and if I like it too much then who knows what will happen I take every day as it comes as such

I stand by my previous response, however clinical it may seem to you. I do hope you are able to resolve this. I think professional counselling is the route you need to go. I would never want to be in your situation.

Good luck.