HELP 911 !!!!!!!

I have been in a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend for a good while now. I love her to death and I want to be with her forever without a doubt. I don't have a drinking problem, because i hardly ever drink. But when I do I do things i would NEVER do sober. Last night i went to a bar with a friend and I drank a bunch of Tequilla and was extremely drunk. Thsi girl that was there kept flirting with me and she wouldn't keep her hands off me. I told her that i was in a relationship with someone. She said that she didn't care, that she was just wanting to have sex with me. Me being as drunk as i was, i went and rented a hotel room with her. After i got there i realized that i didn't have a condom. She immediately said that she did. She even put it on for me. Well we had sex and right afterward she left. She kept telling me that she could fall in love with me and that she wishes i didn't have a girlfriend. The next day when i woke up and was sober, i looked at the condom and noticed that there was a hole in it. It was a small hole, it kinda looks like she may have made the hole. Im so scared now. I would normally never cheat on my GF. Im NEVER drinking again. What do i do now? Im scared that soemthing bad will happen. I love my girlfirend with all my heart and i don't want to loose her. AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH what do i do now? Man, i really screwed up!!!1

YOU ASK: "what do i do now? Man, i really screwed up!!!"

1. You hope she doesn't know anybody you know and that she doesn't say anything.

2. You hope she doesn't get pregnant.

3. You hope she moves out of town.

4. You hope that in a moment of weakness you don't disclose this to your girlfriend because she will surely leave you.

5. You start saving money in the remote case you need to pay child support sometime in the future.

6. You forgive yourself.

7. You try not to drink so much when you are out. Maybe just one drink.

8. You burn up the receipt for the hotel room and flush the ashes down the toilet.

9. If you used a credit card to pay for the room, you make sure you get the bill, immediately pay it, burn the statement and flush the ashes down the toilet.

10. You hope you never hear the word Tequilla again.

11. You hope you didn't give this girl you had sex with your phone number and, if you did, you hope she doesn't call your place to have your girlfriend answer the phone.

12. If the girl turns up pregnant, make sure the baby and yourself receive genetic tests to be sure you're the dad. If she actually cut a hole in the condom before having sex with you (with is pretty crazy), she could easily do that with others as well.

13. You pray a lot.

14. Spend lots of time with your girl and let her know how much you love her and appreciate her...but don't overdo it to the point she knows you've done something wrong.

15. You take your girlfriend with you the next time you go anywhere there could be a remote possibilty you could have a drink.

There are a lot of reasons to believe this whole matter will pass but you won't be completely out of the woods for quite a while. I hope this works out well for you.

I dunno......I just find it very strange that when you wake up in the morning, you go and inspect this used condom for holes. Doesn't sound like the thing a hungover guy would do upon waking up in a hotel room where the night before he'd bonked some strange girl.

Not really sure what else to say. You couldn't have been THAT drunk out of your mind, after all.....you did have the presence of mind to get to a hotel room/rent it.

You REALLY love your girlfriend? YOu got a funny way of showing it.

Laurynn

First of all, I DO LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Second, the damn thing was still on my penis when i woke up

Third, Have you ever drank Tequilla? Do you know what kinda effects it has on people when u drink it? Have you EVER drank before? You probably never drank before in your life. Your probably not even old enough to, so how can u tell me what kinda state of mind i was in last night? Alcohol does different things to different people. Especially Tequilla, its very strong and it makes people do things that they normally would never do. I hardly remember things i did last nite. Go ask one of your older friends that is of age what drinking Tequilla can do to a human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you go critisizing people, DO SOME RESEARCH!!! DUHHHH

ps. im not drinking Tequilla again unless im with my girlfriend

I dunno......I just find it very strange that when you wake up in the morning, you go and inspect this used condom for holes. Doesn't sound like the thing a hungover guy would do upon waking up in a hotel room where the night before he'd bonked some strange girl. Not really sure what else to say. You couldn't have been THAT drunk out of your mind, after all.....you did have the presence of mind to get to a hotel room/rent it. You REALLY love your girlfriend? YOu got a funny way of showing it. Laurynn

Oh now the story gets even more bizarre.

But first let me inform you, I'm 33 and YES, I've drank my fair share of Tequila (back in my 20's)..In fact, a trip to Mazatlan provided me with all the Tequila I could ask for.....blech.

You're pretty humorous....just because you don't like my response, suddenly you're the expert on Tequila and I must be some young kid. I do look young for my age so.....

Secondly....you woke up with the condom still on your p*cker? um, how is that possible? Here's a little lesson for you....when the penis goes flaccid, the condom falls off. You must have a super, duper, industrial strength penis. WOOHOO!

Stop blaming this on the booze. The Cuervo didn't put a gun to your head and force you to drink it....nor did it force you to go out of your way to get a hotel room.......save your BS.

A couple shots of Tequila isn't going to render you completely unable to think clearly/remain faithful to your girlfriend......so you obviously kept drinking and drinking. That was your choice. You made it. You alone.

If a person loves their partner, they don't PUT THEMSELVES in positions where they're going to be tempted/do stupid things. You're the one who allowed yourself to drink too much, to the point that your brain was in your pants.

You should seriously let your girlfriend know what a putz you've been.....she has a right to know that her man was playing spin the pickle with some stranger (some stranger who could have HIV, Herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Genital Warts, Crabs, Syphilis, etc)........

Sorry toots, I don't buy this "the Tequila made me do it".......nice try, though.

Laurynn

hate to break it to you but when you love someone to death you don't put yourself into precarious situations nor do you make excuses and try to justify your bad judgement and unfaithful behavior. A real man behaves like a real man and he comes clean and owns up to his mistakes and suffers the consequences, whatever they may be. Let your gf know that you're a cheating pushover when you have a few drinks in you. Let her know the real man she's with so she can leave your sorry ass and find someone who's mature and responsible. -maya

I have been in a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend for a good while now. I love her to death and I want to be with her forever without a doubt. I don't have a drinking problem, because i hardly ever drink. But when I do I do things i would NEVER do sober. Last night i went to a bar with a friend and I drank a bunch of Tequilla and was extremely drunk. Thsi girl that was there kept flirting with me and she wouldn't keep her hands off me. I told her that i was in a relationship with someone. She said that she didn't care, that she was just wanting to have sex with me. Me being as drunk as i was, i went and rented a hotel room with her. After i got there i realized that i didn't have a condom. She immediately said that she did. She even put it on for me. Well we had sex and right afterward she left. She kept telling me that she could fall in love with me and that she wishes i didn't have a girlfriend. The next day when i woke up and was sober, i looked at the condom and noticed that there was a hole in it. It was a small hole, it kinda looks like she may have made the hole. Im so scared now. I would normally never cheat on my GF. Im NEVER drinking again. What do i do now? Im scared that soemthing bad will happen. I love my girlfirend with all my heart and i don't want to loose her. AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH what do i do now? Man, i really screwed up!!!1

Hi Mark,

I suggest that you goto a doctor and get checked for STD's. Don't have sex with your girlfriend until the results come back. In many places, they take no longer than a week.

You said,

"Especially Tequilla, its very strong and it makes people do things that they normally would never do."

and

"Go ask one of your older friends that is of age what drinking Tequilla can do to a human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

From what you said, you already know what kind of effects it has on people. I'm just VERY curious....if you already knew what drinking tequilla can do to a human being, what made you drink it in the first place? just curious about that.

Anyhow, follow Tony's advice. He knew what he was saying. If you want to stay with your girlfriend, just keep your mouth shut about this. But if you love your girlfriend, then break up with her and let her find a guy that won't cheat on her. Now that's real love.

Personally, I hope she finds out about this sooner or later. And I hope she breaks up with you and finds a guy who will not put himself in this type of situation to begin with.

But good luck!

Bobby Dygytul
Oh now the story gets even more bizarre.

But first let me inform you, I'm 33 and YES, I've drank my fair share of Tequila (back in my 20's)..In fact, a trip to Mazatlan provided me with all the Tequila I could ask for.....blech.

You're pretty humorous....just because you don't like my response, suddenly you're the expert on Tequila and I must be some young kid. I do look young for my age so..... Secondly....you woke up with the condom still on your p*cker? um, how is that possible? Here's a little lesson for you....when the penis goes flaccid, the condom falls off. You must have a super, duper, industrial strength penis. WOOHOO!

Stop blaming this on the booze. The Cuervo didn't put a gun to your head and force you to drink it....nor did it force you to go out of your way to get a hotel room.......save your BS.

A couple shots of Tequila isn't going to render you completely unable to think clearly/remain faithful to your girlfriend......so you obviously kept drinking and drinking. That was your choice. You made it. You alone. If a person loves their partner, they don't PUT THEMSELVES in positions where they're going to be tempted/do stupid things. You're the one who allowed yourself to drink too much, to the point that your brain was in your pants. You should seriously let your girlfriend know what a putz you've been.....she has a right to know that her man was playing spin the pickle with some stranger (some stranger who could have HIV, Herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Genital Warts, Crabs, Syphilis, etc)........ Sorry toots, I don't buy this "the Tequila made me do it".......nice try, though. Laurynn

Actually, here's the thing about STD testing. He could go and get tested tomorrow but the results, for the most part, are useless.

If the tramp he slept with was HIV+, it could take weeks to months for there to be enough of the detectable virus in his bloodstream.......up to 6 months. People getting tested for HIV are to get tested, then again in 3 months, then again at 6 months (obviously abstaining from sex of any kind during this time, regardless of condom usage or not)....that's the ONLY way to get a truly accurate result.

Although my 'BS detector' is going off here, about the hole in the condom-story, if in fact that's true.......he's at great risk for STDs, huge risk.

There is no blood test for Genital Warts (Human Papilloma Virus/HPV)......so if he was tested tomorrow and the doc didn't see any warts on his industrial strength p*cker (which is unlikely he would, many 'warts' are naked to the eye), that doesn't mean he doesn't have them. HPV is a virus.....and once you have it, it's there for life. Certain strains of it are also found to cause Cancer of the Cervix in women.......so should he have this now, due to his drunken indiscretion, he'd be putting his girlfriend's health at definite risk.

As for Herpes......again, it's a virus......and it can take weeks before there's enough of the virus to be detectable. He'd have to have the bloodtests done, ELISA and Western Blot. Just a doctor looking at his industrial strength p*cker, that will do little. Many people have Herpes and don't show symptoms (but the virus is still in their body).

The only testing that could be done, that could give any accurate results, is that for: gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, crabs.

Not for HIV, Hepatitis C, Herpes or HPV.

Any woman, like the skank he slept with, who would be so aggressive in wanting to sleep with a guy who allegedly made it plain that he had a girlfriend, who'd actually go to a hotel room with a stranger......is what we call a "ho".......and Lord only knows how many other men she's slept with this way. The could be a walking disease/virus.

And even though condoms are helpful, they're not 100% effective even IF they don't have a hole in them.

So Jose Cuervo here, can't simply go get tested and figure he's right off the hook. If he really loves his girlfriend and cares about her health, he'll abstain from sex with her for *6* months, getting tested for HIV during that time period. If he really loves her to death, that is.

Laurynn

I'll tell you what, Im REALLY depressed right now. Im sorry i pissed you off. Im sorry im such a dumb ass. I'll just spare you and everyone else, by walking off a bridge!!!!!!!!

Actually, here's the thing about STD testing. He could go and get tested tomorrow but the results, for the most part, are useless. If the tramp he slept with was HIV+, it could take weeks to months for there to be enough of the detectable virus in his bloodstream.......up to 6 months. People getting tested for HIV are to get tested, then again in 3 months, then again at 6 months (obviously abstaining from sex of any kind during this time, regardless of condom usage or not)....that's the ONLY way to get a truly accurate result. Although my 'BS detector' is going off here, about the hole in the condom-story, if in fact that's true.......he's at great risk for STDs, huge risk. There is no blood test for Genital Warts (Human Papilloma Virus/HPV)......so if he was tested tomorrow and the doc didn't see any warts on his industrial strength p*cker (which is unlikely he would, many 'warts' are naked to the eye), that doesn't mean he doesn't have them. HPV is a virus.....and once you have it, it's there for life. Certain strains of it are also found to cause Cancer of the Cervix in women.......so should he have this now, due to his drunken indiscretion, he'd be putting his girlfriend's health at definite risk. As for Herpes......again, it's a virus......and it can take weeks before there's enough of the virus to be detectable. He'd have to have the bloodtests done, ELISA and Western Blot. Just a doctor looking at his industrial strength p*cker, that will do little. Many people have Herpes and don't show symptoms (but the virus is still in their body). The only testing that could be done, that could give any accurate results, is that for: gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, crabs. Not for HIV, Hepatitis C, Herpes or HPV.

Any woman, like the skank he slept with, who would be so aggressive in wanting to sleep with a guy who allegedly made it plain that he had a girlfriend, who'd actually go to a hotel room with a stranger......is what we call a "ho".......and Lord only knows how many other men she's slept with this way. The could be a walking disease/virus.

And even though condoms are helpful, they're not 100% effective even IF they don't have a hole in them. So Jose Cuervo here, can't simply go get tested and figure he's right off the hook. If he really loves his girlfriend and cares about her health, he'll abstain from sex with her for *6* months, getting tested for HIV during that time period. If he really loves her to death, that is. Laurynn

Esay with the freakin' drama, buddy! No, you're not going to walk off any damn bridge, and you know it.

Now be a MAN, and own up to this, and whatever the outcome, handle it responsibly, as a MAN.

People here came here to HELP you, whether or not you agree with their input.

Suicide, or dramatizing about it pretty sleazy, in my opinion.

Esay with the freakin' drama, buddy! No, you're not going to walk off any damn bridge, and you know it. Now be a MAN, and own up to this, and whatever the outcome, handle it responsibly, as a MAN.

People here came here to HELP you, whether or not you agree with their input. Suicide, or dramatizing about it pretty sleazy, in my opinion.

I could be wrong, but I've been on enough boards over the years, to be able to tell when someone posts something that's pure BS, just to get a rise out of people. I'd say this guy and his post fit the bill. Me thinks he's a young feller, maybe a college student, who has wayyyy too much time on his hands, likes telling tall tales, being dramatic, etc etc. I think he's what you might call a TROLL.

Laurynn

This was my first visit to this site and definately MY LAST!!!!

I could be wrong, but I've been on enough boards over the years, to be able to tell when someone posts something that's pure BS, just to get a rise out of people. I'd say this guy and his post fit the bill. Me thinks he's a young feller, maybe a college student, who has wayyyy too much time on his hands, likes telling tall tales, being dramatic, etc etc. I think he's what you might call a TROLL. Laurynn

Thanks for stopping by. It's your decision to never come back again. Bye for now.

This was my first visit to this site and definately MY LAST!!!!
  • Like 1

guys like you are the reason why so many of us girls are often distrustful of our boyfriends. how can you sleep with a random person?! did AIDS or HIV or any other nasty disease ever come to mind? and also, think about it..if this whorebag was so willing to sleep with a drunk, NON-SINGLE, man she met one night at a bar.....think about how many other guys she did this with!!!! GROSS! you should invest in a chastity belt next time you decide to go out. learn to control yourself!!!!!!! if you really love your girlfriend, you will tell her what a jerk you ARE. Don't pass any of these nasty diseases on to her that you very possibly may have!!

guys like you are the reason why so many of us girls are often distrustful of our boyfriends.

yep. you "love" her so much, yet you can whack your shlong into someone else (being drunk is a cop out - you know what you are doing!)

[/b]how can you sleep with a random person?! did AIDS or HIV or any other nasty disease ever come to mind?[/b]

if someone wants to sleep with a random person, that's ok *if they're not going to hurt themselves or someone else*. you'd be a fool not to check the condom. not to mention, you'd be a fool not to use one.

...so willing to sleep with a drunk, NON-SINGLE man

that is what ****really***** gets under my skin. chicks like that are selfish, no-good skanks. if i came on to a guy and i found out he had a girlfriend, i'd turn my back on him quick him smart, go bright red, apologise and find someone else to meet.

...she met one night at a bar.....think about how many other guys she did this with!!!!

i understand that thought, but i know a people who have only had a couple of one-night stands. but *forcing* yourself onto a guy who said he is not single???? it's one thing to meet someone, have a lot of fun together and then have a one-night stand, but this chick was on a mission so it seems.

you should invest in a chastity belt next time you decide to go out. learn to control yourself!!!!!!! if you really love your girlfriend, you will tell her what a jerk you ARE. Don't pass any of these nasty diseases on to her that you very possibly may have!!

100% agreed. i feel so sorry for his girlfriend. i can tell you something though, no amount of alcohol has ever nor will it ever cause me to forget i have a boyfriend.

that's the lamest excuse in the book. i once went out with friends when i was 19, and got absolutely *hammered* on tequilas. the worst thing i did that night, was cause the alcolizer (breath-testing machine) to malfunction. i had men coming on to me left, right and centre. i explained i had a boyfriend, one in particular didn't give a damn, i told him to shove off and when he wouldn't, i called security.

IT'S A s***TY EXCUSE TO SAY THE GROG MADE YOU DO IT!!!! it may have made you less inhibited, but that wouldn't have mattered if you didn't have a girlfriend.

and maybe you will learn that if this is going to happen again oneday, check the condom before she puts it on you. some girls out there will do anything and anyone to get pregnant!!!

Mark, I hope you come back here to read this. What you did was very wrong, but obviously you have realized your mistake and you regret it big time. None of the responses here have punished you as much as I suspect you may be punishing yourself. Just don't do it again.

And... don't tell her. If you're absolutely sure you're gonna keep your hands to yourself (and your g/f) from now on, then its best to keep your mouth shut. If you have any doubts about your future fidelity at all, then come clean.

Goodluck and I hope for your sake the one-night woman doesn't sneak out of the woodwork in the future!

I know i made a huge mistake. I didn't mean to be so angry with any of you. I guess im just mad at myself. You all was just tryin to help me and i greatly appriciate it, you all have actually helped me alot. I think Laureen or whatever her name is thinks this post is phony but i can assure you it IS NOT. After taking all that punishment from reading everyone's responces, i decided to get myself checked out. I got my results back this mourning, they said i have chlamydia. I couldn't beleive that a human being would go around spreading something so horrible, so quickly. I got so mad when i found out. I just got finished telling my girlfriend the whole story and after she finished crying, she left me. Im extremely mad and pissed off right now. Not at anyone but myself. I now have to go through the process of many doctors appoinment etc, to get rid of this BS. I just thought i would let you know. Everyone is probably laughing and calling me names. lol Well anyway, i think i'll be alright, just need some time to heal from this. The pain of my GF leaving me is almost unbearable. But i guess i deserve it. Im extremely depressed right now. I don't have a family or anybody to talk to about it.

Well i got 2 go

Thanks

Mark, I hope you come back here to read this. What you did was very wrong, but obviously you have realized your mistake and you regret it big time. None of the responses here have punished you as much as I suspect you may be punishing yourself. Just don't do it again. And... don't tell her. If you're absolutely sure you're gonna keep your hands to yourself (and your g/f) from now on, then its best to keep your mouth shut. If you have any doubts about your future fidelity at all, then come clean.

Goodluck and I hope for your sake the one-night woman doesn't sneak out of the woodwork in the future!

I guess you had to do what you had to do. I did warn you that if you told her there would be serious consequences but considering the disease you had no choice.

Remember, you will still have to be tested for AIDS in four or five months. That's the incubation period. What you have now is a piece of cake compared to that.

The positive thing here is that you have seen first hand the serious damage drinking can do. Yet, you came out quite easy. There are people who have gotten plastered on Tequilla or other alcholic beverages, gotten behind the wheel, killed a few people and ended up in prison for 25 years.

I am really sorry about your lady. I know she is hurt just as much as you are. But you are well prepared for the next relationship you're in. I really don't think you'll ever drink again.

Remember, see the doctor often, take care of your problem now and get that AIDS test around July.

Hi Mark,

I apologize for everyone bashing you about this. You came here for advice. That's exactly what we should have given you--advice from an objective point of view. No more, no less.

I don't think it was appropriate for us to let our feelings and judgements interfere with providing you some suggestions on what you should do. And for that, I am truly sorry.

Also, it's not my place to decide whether this event is indeed true or not. You posted, we should assume that it happened, and answer you based on that. Sometimes it's just a misunderstanding of a person's description of the event that causes people to wonder if it's true or not.

Anyhow, I'm glad that you got tested. A day to get back the results is pretty quick; the doctors around my area take a week. Don't be so angry at yourself. Chlamydia can be easily treated. Now that you have been diagnosed with it, the treatment is fairly simple. I think doxycycline is taken over the course of a week, while azithromycin is given in a single dose; it depends on which drug they gave you. Follow the physician's advice with the medication. You will not need to make many appointments and visit many doctors. You're probably taking the medicine now, and you then you just need one appointment after you've finished the medicine to make sure the disease is gone.

You cannot believe that a girl would go around spreading a disease, but it happens. Don't allow yourself to be so vulnerable to it. A girl that goes to the same university I goto ended up getting herpes, for which there is no cure right now I think (?). Well after she found out she had it, she went around and started sleeping with MANY guys. She was angry at the guy who gave it to her. In return, I guess she wanted to spread it to others.

She let a bunch of guys run a 'train' on her (where 5 or 6 guys had sex with her one after the other). Well one guy went in the room and realized who she was; he told the others what she had, and they started crying and had to get checked too.

So yes, people can be that cruel.

About your girlfriend breaking up with you, you just have to start getting over it. You made a mistake and those are the consequences. But at least you learned from it and I'm sure you won't let this happen in future relationships.

Take care.

Bobby Dygytul

sorry big guy. Im glad you learned your lesson. But one thing you need to learn is to NEVER EVER cheat on anyone. I have been cheated on several times and it hurts really bad!!! Alcohol or not, its just wrong and no human being with a conscience would do such a thing to anyone. You need to get more respect for women. Well i hope things go well for you in the future. Good Luck!!

I know i made a huge mistake. I didn't mean to be so angry with any of you. I guess im just mad at myself. You all was just tryin to help me and i greatly appriciate it, you all have actually helped me alot. I think Laureen or whatever her name is thinks this post is phony but i can assure you it IS NOT. After taking all that punishment from reading everyone's responces, i decided to get myself checked out. I got my results back this mourning, they said i have chlamydia. I couldn't beleive that a human being would go around spreading something so horrible, so quickly. I got so mad when i found out. I just got finished telling my girlfriend the whole story and after she finished crying, she left me. Im extremely mad and pissed off right now. Not at anyone but myself. I now have to go through the process of many doctors appoinment etc, to get rid of this BS. I just thought i would let you know. Everyone is probably laughing and calling me names. lol Well anyway, i think i'll be alright, just need some time to heal from this. The pain of my GF leaving me is almost unbearable. But i guess i deserve it. Im extremely depressed right now. I don't have a family or anybody to talk to about it. Well i got 2 go Thanks

If you knew you get like that while drinking-you shouldn't drink. Being drunk is NO excuse, don't even try it. I've drank my fair share of booze and have done things I wish I haadn't, but I still knew what I was doing! you cheated on your girl and now you want someone to tell you that's it's ok and not to worry? I think not. You better go get yourself tested to make sure you don't give your girl some thing due to your stupidity. NExt time try thinking with the head located on your shoulders.

If you can't handle it you shouldn't do it!!!! Quit trying to make excuses. If you truely loved your girl you would've told the slut to back off and keep away, or walked away from her. People like you make me sick trying to use drinking as an excuse. You f*cked up and now you don't want to face the fact.

And DUHHHHHHH, if you know Tequilla does why the hell were you drinking it?!

First of all, I DO LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Second, the damn thing was still on my penis when i woke up Third, Have you ever drank Tequilla? Do you know what kinda effects it has on people when u drink it? Have you EVER drank before? You probably never drank before in your life. Your probably not even old enough to, so how can u tell me what kinda state of mind i was in last night? Alcohol does different things to different people. Especially Tequilla, its very strong and it makes people do things that they normally would never do. I hardly remember things i did last nite. Go ask one of your older friends that is of age what drinking Tequilla can do to a human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you go critisizing people, DO SOME RESEARCH!!! DUHHHH ps. im not drinking Tequilla again unless im with my girlfriend

Gee, I wonder what drink I'm going to try to get chicks to drink with me this afternoon! LOL.

Paulie likes tequilla "shooters." Basically, you take a large shot glass, fill it with tequilla, and add a splash of triple sec, and a splash of lime juice. Try it...it's awesome.

Some of Paulie's other favorite drinks:

1. Captain Morgan and Coke

2. Corona w/lime

3. Bass Ale

4. Newcastle beer (maybe the best beer out there, really)

5. Dewars and water in a large glass, on the rocks

6. My newest drink...Red Bull and Absolut

7. and the old mainstay...bud-lite always goes well.

But I always try to use alcohol the way it is intended. That is to use it to heighten an ALREADY fun experience, not to deaden a boring or painful one. Alcohol is a very powerful drug, that can provide great pleasure, if used properly. Like anything else, however, if abused, it will bite like a snake.

The first step is in taking responsibility for one's actions while under the influence.

I have found it useful in my drinking career to evaluate my drinking patterns on the aforementioned standard...

"Am I using it to celebrate, and to heighten an already great experience, or am I using it to deaden a painful one?"

he bible also says, "Wine makes the heart more merry....but to he who overindulges it will bite like a serpent."

Another saying, which I learned from my therapist, is "Alcohol should be used to FREE the spirit, not deaden it."

This guy, in my opinion, drank so much that there was something inside of him that CHANGED from what it was when he was sober (or maybe something that existed subconciously, came out.)

We must be aware of the consequences, and POWER of alcohol, and enjoy it, but RESPECT it.

And this is coming from one guy who likes to enjoy it as much as anybody!!

Cheers!