sole mate

gary

have you ever encountered someone you now was your sole mate

but was unable to contact.you see them at a distance your

eyes lock,a jolt goes through.you can see it affected them

the same way,the light changes and you drive off in

different directions,with a secret wave,and an ache in

your heart.well i have twice,and i'm searching for them.

are there any sites out there where i can search for people

who have had this experience.

There is no way of determining in a split second if that person is your soulmate, although it sounds pretty romantic. Yes, I have often met a lady's eyes on the road and my heart sank in instant attraction...she stared back and smiled. (And I don't think their husbands next to them appreciated it very much LOL)

This can happen almost anyplace. If it happens on the road, the American Automobile Association does not advise taking unusual measures to meet them, like chasing them down, following them home, etc. However, if your eyes meet at school, in a mall, at a park, etc., then all you have to do is smile, say hello and go from there.

You can't let these kinds of things bother you because they will happen often throughout your life. I can remember this happening to me dozens and dozens of times. As a matter of fact, I think I fell in love in about 20 seconds at an art show six or seven years ago...she was with a bunch of people and I never did get to meet her. But my love for her has lived on.

I don't think you need to search for a website to find people who've had this experience. It's happened to almost everybody. I'm sure your friends have had similar situations.

The worst thing you can do to yourself is to have the opportunity to meet someone you are very attracted to but decline to do so out of fear of rejection, etc. You may regret not having taken some action for a long time.

But considering the number of women in cars on the road, and considering your amount of travel, I think you will meet eyes with a lot of ladies you might think could be your soulmate. But a lot of them are foreign spies, many are married, lots have boyfriends, a few have bad breath, a few may not settle for anything less than a bj with the president, and a few may be rushing to the hospital to have a baby. And those are the ones most likely to smile and flirt with you.

I know exactly how you feel, though. I've had that ache in my heart you're talking about. Maybe one day we can come up with some kind of signal to make an instant determination if these encounters involve single people and if they might be interested in meeting us.

Now this secret wave you mentioned...what's that all about???

There is no way of determining in a split second if that person is your soulmate, although it sounds pretty romantic. Yes, I have often met a lady's eyes on the road and my heart sank in instant attraction...she stared back and smiled. (And I don't think their husbands next to them appreciated it very much LOL) This can happen almost anyplace. If it happens on the road, the American Automobile Association does not advise taking unusual measures to meet them, like chasing them down, following them home, etc. However, if your eyes meet at school, in a mall, at a park, etc., then all you have to do is smile, say hello and go from there. You can't let these kinds of things bother you because they will happen often throughout your life. I can remember this happening to me dozens and dozens of times. As a matter of fact, I think I fell in love in about 20 seconds at an art show six or seven years ago...she was with a bunch of people and I never did get to meet her. But my love for her has lived on. I don't think you need to search for a website to find people who've had this experience. It's happened to almost everybody. I'm sure your friends have had similar situations. The worst thing you can do to yourself is to have the opportunity to meet someone you are very attracted to but decline to do so out of fear of rejection, etc. You may regret not having taken some action for a long time. But considering the number of women in cars on the road, and considering your amount of travel, I think you will meet eyes with a lot of ladies you might think could be your soulmate. But a lot of them are foreign spies, many are married, lots have boyfriends, a few have bad breath, a few may not settle for anything less than a bj with the president, and a few may be rushing to the hospital to have a baby. And those are the ones most likely to smile and flirt with you.

I know exactly how you feel, though. I've had that ache in my heart you're talking about. Maybe one day we can come up with some kind of signal to make an instant determination if these encounters involve single people and if they might be interested in meeting us. Now this secret wave you mentioned...what's that all about???

in response to tony the wave was to let me know they

experienced it to.and no it wasn't like instant attraction,

that has happened to me before also.Its an experience

of a one of a kind,one that probably dosn't happen to a lot

of people. thats why i'm searching for a place to talk

with others who have.

Very interesting. I've had strange ladies wave at me but gave it little significance. Please let us know if you find any information on this unusual phenomenon.

Maybe I've been missing out on something.

Curious in Concert

Gary, I've experienced the same sort of sensation that your talking about, but I was lucky enough to have met this beautiful girl in person, and I am currently with her and we are very much in love. The first time my eyes met hers, this feeling fluttered through me like a thousand strands of spider silk lightl fluttering across my heart, leaving me almost completely breathless. I know what your experienceing, and I can understand. Everytime I touch her, no matter where we are, no matter what we are doing, i feel this little jolt(Not physicaly) and I can feel it. If you ever meet this woman again... GO FOR IT!

have you ever encountered someone you now was your sole mate but was unable to contact.you see them at a distance your eyes lock,a jolt goes through.you can see it affected them the same way,the light changes and you drive off in different directions,with a secret wave,and an ache in your heart.well i have twice,and i'm searching for them. are there any sites out there where i can search for people who have had this experience.