How can you tell if someone really treats you from his/heart??

Tess

I've been with him, but I don't know whether he treats me from his heart or not since he is one of people who's like "If he see those who's potential ,then he's continue to do for that , if not, forgets it" ( rich people are always rich , poor people are always poor)

Tess, I really wish I understood your post...but I guess I'll just have to try to answer the heading, "How can you tell if someone treats you from his heart."

In the short term, you really can't. There are a lot of fake people out there. Some men are just nice in the beginning to get a woman to go to bed with them. Others are nice because of some other need. Still others are sincerely interested in getting to know the lady better and are driven by the need for mutual companionship.

The only way you can tell is by letting time pass. Sometimes you learn rather quickly, other times it takes a while. You also have to pay attention. If you really keep your eyes and ears open and let a little time pass, you almost always can see if someone is being sincere.

This is not an easy question to answer. Some people can put up an act for a very long time. For a few, it's just a way of life.