fading away

calista

My boyfriend and I are getting into some trouble. Besides some cultural disagreements we always had, I'm not sure about the way I feel about him. I don't know if I stay with him because I'm used to it and have some affection for him, or if there is still love in it. I'm starting some medical training from now on, and my shifts are quite different from his. He feels bad about that, because he knows I meet loads of new medical male staff in hospitals, and we hardly see each other during the week. I am excited by the fact I meet new people, but I feel unhappy about the pressure in my training and the pressure my frustrated boyfriend puts on me; I don't know how to sort it out.

The clue here is you're not sure how you feel about him. Well, I guess I'm sort of a romantic but if somebody is really special to me, I am VERY certain about how I feel about them.

If you have been seeing this dude for a while and you still aren't sure about your feelings, that may a sign that you need to meet other people.

I guarantee you, when you fall in love...or even when you meet someone that knocks you off your feet...you'll be quite sure indeed.

It also sounds like you may need some down time without a guy at all. You need some rest and some reduction in the pressures of your life.