#Loveshack on IRC ?

sparkle

Go to the LoveShack homepage, click on Email, and then you can write an Email to the people who handle the IRC feature. You might copy the webmaster and some of the others you feel may have the answer. I have never seen anybody chatting on LoveShack IRC Channel when I've been there. Let us know what they say.

Bobby Dygytul

I would love to talk to you sometime on there Sparkle.

Just let me know and i'll meet you there.

I'm just wondering... how come no one uses the #loveshack on irc?

are the site admin's updating it or something?

Bobby Dygytul

ps. HOWZ BOUT THEM REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON OUR WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!

I would love to talk to you sometime on there Sparkle. Just let me know and i'll meet you there.

• Author

Woooooooooohooooooo go redskins!

I remember..you're a redskins fan also!!

I bet you had a comforting sleep after watching that game and a good morning :)

Go to the LoveShack homepage, click on Email, and then you can write an Email to the people who handle the IRC feature. You might copy the webmaster and some of the others you feel may have the answer. I have never seen anybody chatting on LoveShack IRC Channel when I've been there. Let us know what they say.

Hey all,

I got the e-mail. Presently I am *the* host. :) Anyone interested in joining? *grin* The IRC channel was generally ignored by most people as the web forum grew in popularity. This site was originally made to complement the chat room, however the tides have changed. If anyone would like to host discussions on the chat room, please let me know. Seeing how accessing the channel requires additional software and basic IRC knowledge, most web visitors aren't familiar with the ways of IRC. The server (irc.LoveShack.org) is open to anyone who wants to participate, although the #LoveShack channel is somewhat restricted. If you're interested in organizing some sort of discussion, please let me know. I'm going to attempt to finish most of my papers this Thanksgiving and try to get started in converting the site to the new design and forum system. I hope this answers everyone's questions!

Warm regards,

LoveAngel

Bobby Dygytul

Hell yeah!! i live not too far from the DC area so im a life long Redskins fan. I slept damn good last nite.

Woooooooooohooooooo go redskins! I remember..you're a redskins fan also!!

I bet you had a comforting sleep after watching that game and a good morning :)