WISH I NEVER SLEPT WIT HIM

HoNeYCHicA

Well I guess what me and Kurt had aint nuttin but sex...and I am not good enough to be his girl...I know, this sounds pathetic...God, I am so so upset about this...why can't guys take some responsibility and realize when they have sex wit a girl the girl almost always gets attached??? Now, here I am...friggin miserable...my ego is shot...my hearts breaking...and I still gotta see him every day...salt on the wound...friggin hate this crap!!!GIRLS! DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE ME, DON'T HAVE SEX TIL YOU ACTUALLY ARE AN ITEM ALREADY!!! OR YOU WILL BE SITTIN THERE CRYIN AND HATING MEN JUST LIKE ME...if anyone has advice to help me feel better or whatever feel free...I've definitely hit bottom...God, I liked him soooooo much

THANX...THE FOOL

Honeychica,

You offer good advice because women bond with guys after sex. We have this hormone called Oxytocin that makes us feel all warm and loving towards the man we had sex with and start to bond with our hearts and feelings. It is a biproduct of sex for women, you might say. But men don't have this same hormone circulating through their bodies after sex, and thus sex may not take on the loving dimension that we add to it.

Often women will think that giving sex will make a man love them or they honestly want to get it on with the guy they are so crazy about. But we have to be aware of the feelings that will come from this and also that the man may not feel the same way.

Well I guess what me and Kurt had aint nuttin but sex...and I am not good enough to be his girl...I know, this sounds pathetic...God, I am so so upset about this...why can't guys take some responsibility and realize when they have sex wit a girl the girl almost always gets attached??? Now, here I am...friggin miserable...my ego is shot...my hearts breaking...and I still gotta see him every day...salt on the wound...friggin hate this crap!!!GIRLS! DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE ME, DON'T HAVE SEX TIL YOU ACTUALLY ARE AN ITEM ALREADY!!! OR YOU WILL BE SITTIN THERE CRYIN AND HATING MEN JUST LIKE ME...if anyone has advice to help me feel better or whatever feel free...I've definitely hit bottom...God, I liked him soooooo much THANX...THE FOOL

Wow, I'm 34 years old and I never knew that about Oxytocin

Now I know why my bf gets up and walks away

Honeychica, You offer good advice because women bond with guys after sex. We have this hormone called Oxytocin that makes us feel all warm and loving towards the man we had sex with and start to bond with our hearts and feelings. It is a biproduct of sex for women, you might say. But men don't have this same hormone circulating through their bodies after sex, and thus sex may not take on the loving dimension that we add to it. Often women will think that giving sex will make a man love them or they honestly want to get it on with the guy they are so crazy about. But we have to be aware of the feelings that will come from this and also that the man may not feel the same way.
apple of sodom

You didn't lose out entirely on this situation. Give yourself a break. You learned something. You know not to waste any more time on Kurt since he is obviously not worth your efforts. It's pretty apparent right now what he was after. Don't let him get the best of you. Don't repeat your mistakes. From the sound of it, I don't think he has any respect for you as a person. You shouldn't give him the courtesy of respecting him either.

You now know not to give it up as easily in the future. It hurts, I know, but you have to be stronger because of it. Don't blame yourself or think this is because of anything wrong that you did. You simply made a mistake. I hope you can look back on this and not feel as hurt. It won't take much time. You'll be okay.

Well I guess what me and Kurt had aint nuttin but sex...and I am not good enough to be his girl...I know, this sounds pathetic...God, I am so so upset about this...why can't guys take some responsibility and realize when they have sex wit a girl the girl almost always gets attached??? Now, here I am...friggin miserable...my ego is shot...my hearts breaking...and I still gotta see him every day...salt on the wound...friggin hate this crap!!!GIRLS! DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE ME, DON'T HAVE SEX TIL YOU ACTUALLY ARE AN ITEM ALREADY!!! OR YOU WILL BE SITTIN THERE CRYIN AND HATING MEN JUST LIKE ME...if anyone has advice to help me feel better or whatever feel free...I've definitely hit bottom...God, I liked him soooooo much THANX...THE FOOL