LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Parenting

I think I have a case of a jealous boyfriend

Parenting Discuss tips, concerns, and all the mayhem involved in raising kids.

Old 2nd February 2018, 9:57 PM   #1
Established Member

Exclamation I think I have a case of a jealous boyfriend

don’t think I quite agree with this. My SO says he doesn’t like how your son talks and for a 12-year old boy he is talking too loose and “gets away with too much” and that in case I’m wondering, why he doesn’t play around with him anymore that’s why. Do you think that's wrong?

I can understand him not thinking my son should act a certain way, but he
Should have dignity and not punish him by deciding he doesn’t agree with something so now he’s going to give my son the cold shoulder. Now I’m the one who resents my boyfriend but if I tell him how I feel, he will say I just don’t want to hear the truth and my son gets his way.

He lives with me and my son. I allowed him to move in, but I’ve noticed in the past few months my boyfriend has been complaining about my son a lot and telling me he is spoiled (he’s an only child). My boyfriend had a bad childhood, but that’s his issue not mine.
enchanted771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2018, 10:23 PM   #2
Established Member

I'm not sure why you think he's jealous. This is simply a case of him not being able to cope with a teenage boy.

Is this the same guy you tried to throw out six months ago? Having post breakup anxiety
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2018, 10:29 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
I'm not sure why you think he's jealous. This is simply a case of him not being able to cope with a teenage boy.

Is this the same guy you tried to throw out six months ago? Having post breakup anxiety
yes it is the same one.
enchanted771 is offline   Reply With Quote