Fake pregnancy question.

Sashaboomin

Hey everyone im in very big trouble.I met this girl im a bar and had one nite stand on 27 July 2016z if i need to give detail, i didnt even ejaculate in her, i used pull out method and ejaculated with my hand. And then she came to me in September talkin about shes pregnant and when i asked her some proof she sent me fake pregnancy tests. (I saw same pictures she sent on Google Images) and then she sent me emergency room report shows that she took pregnancy test there and results came out positive. After i asked this emergency room paper to my doctor and nurse friends i found out she had that form online as blank document and filled it out by herself. So she has No real proof nothing. And then she said she wants abortion and i said okay. We made a appointment and then we met at the abortion clinic. She said they wont allow me to get in inside of the clinic. So i gave her 200$ and she went inside didnt let me to come in. After i left she said she had the abortion but she did not send me any proof of abortion. She insisted me and said she had abortion no more baby or nothin till other day she came to me and say shes 7 months about to have baby. Idk if she playing or serious. Im just scared. What should i do at this point ? Is she playing me ? Do i have a right to get an attorney ? She plays with my mental health.

She insisted me and said she had abortion no more baby or nothin till other day she came to me and say shes 7 months about to have baby.

At the risk of being obvious, 7 months along would be very apparent.

So is your concern as to whether she's pregnant or the fatherhood of her child-to-be?

Hopefully you know the pull-out method still leaves substantial opportunity for conception...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
Hey everyone im in very big trouble.I met this girl im a bar and had one nite stand on 27 July 2016z if i need to give detail, i didnt even ejaculate in her, i used pull out method and ejaculated with my hand. And then she came to me in September talkin about shes pregnant and when i asked her some proof she sent me fake pregnancy tests. (I saw same pictures she sent on Google Images) and then she sent me emergency room report shows that she took pregnancy test there and results came out positive. After i asked this emergency room paper to my doctor and nurse friends i found out she had that form online as blank document and filled it out by herself. So she has No real proof nothing. And then she said she wants abortion and i said okay. We made a appointment and then we met at the abortion clinic. She said they wont allow me to get in inside of the clinic. So i gave her 200$ and she went inside didnt let me to come in. After i left she said she had the abortion but she did not send me any proof of abortion. She insisted me and said she had abortion no more baby or nothin till other day she came to me and say shes 7 months about to have baby. Idk if she playing or serious. Im just scared. What should i do at this point ? Is she playing me ? Do i have a right to get an attorney ? She plays with my mental health.

Get attorney for what? She is either pregnant or not. If she is she wii give birth and if she claims you are the father get a paternity test.

• Like 3

Ask the police if she's broken any law. If you can prove all that was fake, maybe they could get her on extortion. Beyond that, you can file with the court to have a DNA test on the baby if there is one. If you are in the U.S., try calling the assistant district attorney in your town. I have gotten advice from mine before on a small matter. Just depends on them though.

• Like 2

I agree with Preraph. I would also seek legal advice on this matter. It sounds like a rort and if she's done this with you, she's also done it with many other men and needs to be stopped.

Also, as she's now claiming that she didn't have the termination, ask for your $200 back.

What should i do at this point ? Is she playing me ? Do i have a right to get an attorney ? She plays with my mental health.

There's really nothing to do or that you have to do, at this point.

*IF* she ever shows up at your doorstep with a child and claiming that it's yours, then the first thing you need to do then is get a paternity test. YOU be in charge of this: YOU order the DNA kit; YOU take the swabs; YOU mail the samples and YOU make that it's to YOUR contact address that the results will be sent.

If she won't agree 100% with this, then you can safely assume that she's afraid of what those results will prove.

You don't need an attorney at this point, but you do have the right to hire one if you want to. (If, in the future, any DNA test proves that you're the father, then of course you will have child support obligations; and, to get all of that sorted out you may want to hire an attorney.)

She cannot 'play with your mental health' without your permission. If you feel overwhelmed or whatever, then get professional help - or check the 'breaking up' and

'coping' sections of this site for tips and tools on how to stay away from this girl and not contact her and cut her out of your life permanently and for keeps

(except, *if* she ever shows up with a real, live child that you can see with your own eyes -- then you get in gear and ask her to work with you to get that DNA test done right away). In the meantime, STOP all communications and whatever contact with this girl.

Edited by Ronni_W
clarification
  • Author

Thanks for all replies. I asked her many times to go to doctor and the take the test together but she never cooperated with me. All she sent me was pregnancy test pictures from google images and fake discharge paper that she prepared. When i asked her to send me a picture of her stomach she sent me old picture with no faces shown. So basically she showed me no proof of pregnancy yet but she still playing this game. Do you guys think i worry about it too much ? I know i had unprotected sex and used pull out method but we just been together once i mean people try to have kids years and years is it that easy to make someone pregnant ?

Yeah, its easy to fall pregnant. That is why there is a morning after pill !

Play it cool. The more you panc, the more she is going to extort money out of you.Tell her that she see you once the baby is born. Then get the DNA done.

• Author

I have an update about my situation :

I just put her number on Google to see if i find anything about her and i just saw three backpage posts from her on google. You guys think she runs this game to everybody ?

What was the information you found on Google?

We wouldn't know if she has done this before. You can't control what she does, doesn't do, you can only control yourself and your emotions. So take a deep breath and start realizing this is probably a hoax. Stand firm that you will not give any more money until you can independently verify her pregancy by either attending the doctors appointment or seeing a live baby and paternity test. The more you hold to your absolutes the quicker she will disappear.

And don't be a moron and have unprotected sex. Even once can result in pregnancy, STD, etc. You are smarter than that!

• Author
What was the information you found on Google?

We wouldn't know if she has done this before. You can't control what she does, doesn't do, you can only control yourself and your emotions. So take a deep breath and start realizing this is probably a hoax. Stand firm that you will not give any more money until you can independently verify her pregancy by either attending the doctors appointment or seeing a live baby and paternity test. The more you hold to your absolutes the quicker she will disappear.

And don't be a moron and have unprotected sex. Even once can result in pregnancy, STD, etc. You are smarter than that!

The information i found about her on google is she's a prostitue and she has posts prostitution website. You are right, it is a definitely learning lesson.

The information i found about her on google is she's a prostitue and she has posts prostitution website. You are right, it is a definitely learning lesson.

I would think that it causes one to seriously question the paternity aspect. Hold to your absolutes and if she is pregnant she can easily verify it for you and a paternity test can after the child is born.

Sure sounds like a scam and probably a lucrative one. She can send the same set of paperwork to multiple guys and collect over and over.

In the school of hard knocks, $200 is relatively cheap tuition. Hopefully, in your case knowledge is power...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
  • Author
I would think that it causes one to seriously question the paternity aspect. Hold to your absolutes and if she is pregnant she can easily verify it for you and a paternity test can after the child is born.

But the truth is she is not even pregnant. There is no evidence about she is pregnant. Plus this girl asked me to get some drinks and smoke two months ago. I ignroed her text messages only time i pay attention her when she says she is pregnant. I just blocked her and if shes really having a baby i am going to do everything for paternity test.

But the truth is she is not even pregnant. There is no evidence about she is pregnant. Plus this girl asked me to get some drinks and smoke two months ago. I ignroed her text messages only time i pay attention her when she says she is pregnant. I just blocked her and if shes really having a baby i am going to do everything for paternity test.

Just ignore her and move on. Tell her what you found and say that if she is pregnant and thinks it is yours, then the only way you will give any support is after the results of a paternity test are back. Being that you found out that she is a prostitute, you doubt if she could be certain it is yours until a test is done anyhow.