Hello Everyone I! My Introduction

SensitiveTJ

If you couldn't guess, I am TJ. I don't post very often but I am an active reader of the site. Never posted in the Parenting section, but it seems life has thrown me a curveball and I'm dealing with it the best I can. I'll link to my story from the Pregnancy section, which I encourage you to read.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/mind-body-soul/sexual-reproductive-health-practices/pregnancy/601760-she-isn-t-she-long-story

To summarize, if you don't want to read the whole thread,

-I had a brief relationship with a girl over last summer which ended on October 1

-She called me about two weeks later with news she may be pregnant

-Positive pregnancy test later that week; I saw it in a cell phone picture.

-Since that time, terrible communication, she refuses to see me or speak to me half the time, lots of fighting, lots of doubts about the situation.

-Trying to be civil in a situation with a lot of mystery and suspicious happenings.

If K really is pregnant with our baby, I want to rekindle things between us and have a family. She's suggested that she wants the same thing, but her mind seems to be all over the place a lot, due to hormones (her words). I propose coming up to see her often (she lives 30 minutes away) and always

get shot down. I'm looking to talk to LS friends here because I have literally no one to speak about this with other than my sister-in-law and I am just falling apart with the not knowing and also some of K's behavior.

GunslingerRoland

If K really is pregnant with our baby, I want to rekindle things between us and have a family. She's suggested that she wants the same thing, but her mind seems to be all over the place a lot, due to hormones (her words).

You're blaming her hormones for her being all over the place, but lets not forget you are the one that has jumped from not wanting to even date the girl to wanting to make a family with her. She's pregnant and that isn't going away, but even if you guys do want to give it another shot you're going to have to go a lot slower then that, and start with why you broke up in the first place.

• Author
You're blaming her hormones for her being all over the place, but lets not forget you are the one that has jumped from not wanting to even date the girl to wanting to make a family with her. She's pregnant and that isn't going away, but even if you guys do want to give it another shot you're going to have to go a lot slower then that, and start with why you broke up in the first place.

Thanks for the reply Roland. You are absolutely correct that I have to make amends for leaving her, and I pray every night that K gives me chance to do that.

• Author

Well good news, I spoke to K this morning and it's possible that she wants to see me sometime this weekend. This is really all I wanted, so one more thing to be thankful for. By now she is 7.5 weeks pregnant this will be the first time I've seen her since this all began.