Another woman will be in my daughters life

Littlesunshine23

Littlesunshine23

Hey looking for some advice/guidance

My ex and I broke up about 5 months ago, we have a 11month old daughter.

The thing is he has moved on to another woman, she seems decent so I've heard, the only thing is she ended her previous relationship about 2month ago as she didn't want anything serious, but now she's with my ex who has two kids. Should I let her be involved in my daughters life or is it going to be a mistake? I don't know if their relationship is going to last and I'm scared it will be a mistake letting her in my daughters life. Any advice would be appreciatedz

Thank you :)

The thing is he has moved on to another woman, she seems decent so I've heard, the only thing is she ended her previous relationship about 2month ago as she didn't want anything serious, but now she's with my ex who has two kids. Should I let her be involved in my daughters life or is it going to be a mistake? I don't know if their relationship is going to last and I'm scared it will be a mistake letting her in my daughters life. Any advice would be appreciatedz

Do you have a choice in the matter?

• Like 2

Please look at the bright side.

You knew - inevitably - that when you split from your child's father that he would find someone else. And you will too, some day.

What does this mean for your child? That there will - hopefully - be more people in her life to show her love.

• Author
Littlesunshine23

Yes i knew this but I don't want her in her life if it's not gonna be permanent. I don't want woman in and out her life.

Yes i knew this but I don't want her in her life if it's not gonna be permanent. I don't want woman in and out her life.

Who can know the future?

There is no way for you to determine is a relationship is going to be permanent, is there?

I'm sure when you were making the baby that you are so concerned about now, you thought *that* relationship was going to be permanent, didn't you? Would you have procreated if you thought the relationship would end?

• Like 3

It really doesn't matter on how many woman your ex may go through, as long as none of them treat your daughter badly.......it only takes one evil person to do damage.

postpone it until they actually marry, if they are so in love, then you will have to put up with it, but not before

"with" sounds a bit vague to me, 2 months is not a long time

Edited by darkmoon
whichwayisup

Not right now. They haven't been together that long so why should this woman be actively involved in your child's life? I think you have a right to meet her and talk to her before she ever meets your daughter. Your daughter is so young, not even a year old yet and needs a lot of care, is this woman actually ready to be involved?

• Like 1