Poppy to a Grandson

Grumpybutfun

My little beautiful girl had an early birth....

I'm a Grandpoppy again....thank the universe she is healthy.....

Just wanted all my old buds to know,

Grumps

• Like 7
  • Author
Congrats! I'm so happy for you and what a great early Christmas gift! A grand daughter!

It is a boy....little Ronan......odd name just like mE, Celtic name....poor sprout.....

G

• Author
Congratulations!

Thanks...their daughter is named after me and their son has my middle name.....I'm running out of names...lol

G

• Like 1
Thanks...their daughter is named after me and their son has my middle name.....I'm running out of names...lol

G

oh I like it that daughter is named after you!

• Author
oh I like it that daughter is named after you!

Daughter and son...I'm so sorry for them...my name is odd...Celtic odd even...my first granddaughter is my shadow....I carry her .....beautiful angel...

G

Daughter and son...I'm so sorry for them...my name is odd...Celtic odd even...my first granddaughter is my shadow....I carry her .....beautiful angel...

G

No, I'm sure they'll be proud of their original family names :) My family had "second names" based on an ethnic tradition, and they're so much more interesting than the common (biblical) names we have.

• Author

Our little granddaughter is staying with us and I never want to give her back....ever. She is my little angel.

:laugh:

G

• Like 1
The very best gig in the universe is being a grandpa.

Congrats, old friend!

I hope, one day, to discover that being a grandma is a pretty damned good gig, too!

Congrats, Grumpy! Heritage names are cool!

I'd only be worried if the baby takes on your screen name...especially at 2AM. ;)

• Like 1

Congrats! I'm missing my toddler grandson this Christmas...daddy deployed and mommy has to stay on base for duty schedule this week :(:(:(

Enjoy all your grands...they grow up in a flash!

• Like 1
  • Author
Congrats! I'm missing my toddler grandson this Christmas...daddy deployed and mommy has to stay on base for duty schedule this week :(:(:(

Enjoy all your grands...they grow up in a flash!

Yes, they certainly do..my oldest daughter (his mother) was a little girl a few years ago it seems. I can remember her birth...like it was just a few days ago...

G