Stressful moment:(

Christina03846

Christina03846

So I have a b.f now... and everything is going great! except for 1 thing.....

Awhile back before I even knew my b/.f I had sex with this kid, Also I went off the pill like a week before that, Ive had my period 1 time so far.... Im already over a week late and Im so nervous, I dont know what to think ....

I mean I hope Im not pregnant, but on the other hand the lateness could be because of me goin offa the pill and everything being all scrambled, HELP :(

I don't quite understand your timeline here. Can you re-state your story?

Anyway, do you take your pill at the same time everyday? Have you taken ANY other medication that might interfere, like antibiotics? Were you on the pill for a whole month before having sex?

Regardless, if you think you are pregnant and your period is more than a week late, then take a pregnancy test!!!

How old are you?

Wait.... So you had sex, then you had your period and you haven't had sex again?? Then you are not pregnant.

Taken_Angel

Actually you can still have a period and be pregnant. It's rare but can happen.

But since you said you stopped the pill that's probably what's going on, why would you stop your birth control? Are you trying to conceive? And not to sound like a nag why didn't he wear a condom..especially if you two weren't in a relationship? Doesn't sound like very good decision making skills to me.

Either way maybe you should see your doctor or go to your local planned parenthood or clinic so you can get a PG test to be sure and then you need to be more careful!