Confused & worried

myblueyes2u

myblueyes2u

Here's the deal. I am a single mother of 2 young girls (3 &4 years old). I have a live in fiance. November of 2002 I think I had a nervous break down (my dad had a stroke and I lost my job all within about 2 weeks). At this time I got fed up with the way my fiance was treating my girls and said I was leaving. He told me he was sorry and he knew what he was doing was not right and all that jazz, so I forgave him so long as he changed his ways.

About every other day now I feel like I shouldn't be there anymore. I feel like all he wants to do is have me in bed, and feel my chest. He's 150% better with the girls than what he was last year, but still not to my satisfaction. They call him dad and everything but he treats them as if they are constantly in the way. So much that when my 4 year old leaves me to go down the hall she says stuff like "mom i'm going down the hall so I don't bother you".

Am I just being selfish in wanting a body around? Am I hurting my girls by staying with them? or would it hurt them more to leave?

Let me know.

I taught for 5 years and I would simply ask my girls what they thought.

And as far as you...what do you want? Screw having a man to help and all that crudd about it being easier to have someone there and honestly think what do you want. What do you want out of life, out of a relationship, out of yourself, ect.

Live for you but don't ever make a move without asking your girls opinions. They may really love him. My Dad I wouldn't trade for the world and he has always been the one to use tough love and kinda used fear in some ways to teach me things...but now that I'm older out of all my peers I am the most generous, polite, and down to earth...I have a grip on reality and know when I'm expecting too much from others.

Depends on how you look at it all. Question