walking conundrum

paperthinheart

paperthinheart

so my 7month old just stood up all on her own... she has been pulling her self up on EVERYTHING for about 2 1/2 months now...

just wondering for you other parents, how old were your kids when they started walking, and how long after they stood on their own for the first time did you have till they started walking?

she is walking with help all the time, and holding on to everything and walking around it... we had to move all of our tables bc they all glass and metal to a different room bc she was standing up and walking around them and bonking her head...

thankssss guys!:p

It's not a "conundrum", that's for sure -- just an "early starter" ;).

When my niece went for her paediatrician appointment at whatever early age, doc asked if she had started to crawl yet. Her mom says, "Er, no..." and when the doc looked all concerned, she added, "She's walking already."

The response was, 'Well, we have NOTHING to worry about that, then."

So...no worries -- congrats on your child's healthy development :bunny:

• 2 weeks later...
ahmad nassem

it takes time for her to walk but things my upest that if she becomes afraid , like falling very hard , or bumping into a very painful object ..keep away the sharp edges and standing on high ground , like tabels or sofas so not to fall .and god welling things will be fine .

so my 7month old just stood up all on her own... she has been pulling her self up on EVERYTHING for about 2 1/2 months now...

just wondering for you other parents, how old were your kids when they started walking, and how long after they stood on their own for the first time did you have till they started walking?

she is walking with help all the time, and holding on to everything and walking around it... we had to move all of our tables bc they all glass and metal to a different room bc she was standing up and walking around them and bonking her head...

thankssss guys!:p

Looks like you have one up on two feet..congrats!:)

All three of mine walked at diff ages. My first stood up at about 8 months.. and took off running by 10 months. My second did not get up on her feet until she was 11 months. She walked around furniture until about 12 months.. then she took off like a bat out of H***.:laugh: My third stood at 9 months... and was up and walking by his first birthday. Have fun with your new little walker.:)

AP:)